Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs
Nov 2, 2023 at 11:22 PM Post #466 of 471
No, i mean it's too big for my ears

I don't understand...........It's a CIEM so if your pair is big it simply means your ears are that big, there's no "too big" in the world of CIEM unless the fit of your pair is messed up, and a refit is all you need.

Nov 3, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #467 of 471
No, i mean it's too big for my ears
the shell is made to fit in and the faceplate to semi-flush with your ears. if you've seen their universal demo, you can see the shell size could be very small too. if size is your concern, probably no need to worry.

I thing Hong Kong has at Least 5 version, I can check tomorrow.
hk dealers are currently selling more than five variants of justear. But the personalized ver. MH1R is only available through Tokyo Hearing (well worth the trouble to travel to tokyo for ordering). HK dealers are taking order for the following models.
  • three preset tunings (XJE-MH2RM, RL and RC),
  • XJE-MHRHK20 (tuning for Hong Kong market)
  • XJE-MHRWM1M2 (tuning for WM1ZM2 DAP)
  • XJE-MHRZX5 (tuning for ZX507 DAP)
  • XJE-MHRL1SA (re-issue of LiSA time limited ver, available till the end of this year i believe)

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2023 at 5:59 AM Post #468 of 471
It looks like everybody is using the stock cable with the Just Ear?
I was wondering if it could benefit from an upgrade and which material of cable?
Do you think that the Orphy could be a good match?
Asking because I'm planning to order a pair of Just Ear beginning of next year while in Japan and I have a PW Orpheus (that would need to be reterminated)
Thanks

Nobody tried PW Orpheus with Just Ear ?
Is copper a good match with Just Ear ?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back