Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
Jul 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #226 of 1,216
Quote:

According to Kevin from HRT:

uS_1V2.bin            this corresponds to microStreamer version 1.2

Has anyone done the firmware upgrade? What's the benefit?
Does anyone know how to check the current firmware version? On Mac OS?

Jul 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #229 of 1,216
Quote:
HERE HERE

and I'll play "Keith Don't Go" on my now-updated w/ Firmware - playing music via my iPad2 and HRT's version of the camera connection kit!
MOG sounds fluid, coherent, and authoritative in the lower midband.

Two questions Mike, is it easy to update the firmware from a MAC... I just see the software for Windows. Also where can I get the HRT camera connection kit thing?

Jul 14, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #230 of 1,216
Quote:
HERE HERE

and I'll play "Keith Don't Go" on my now-updated w/ Firmware - playing music via my iPad2 and HRT's version of the camera connection kit!
MOG sounds fluid, coherent, and authoritative in the lower midband.

i was thinking some steely dan, but hell, i actually like them

Jul 16, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #232 of 1,216
Decided to use my Microstreamer as my goto source for my Headphones now :D Resonessence Concero on the way for my speakers. The headphone out is fricking amazing on this little thing, so much juice!

*EDIT*

Ok, im listening to The Beatles, "Here comes the Sun" my jaw just dropped. I'm not going to say this thing is better then some of my previous headphone setup's. But by gosh it comes close.... 

Jul 16, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #234 of 1,216
I would be very surprised if the L1 is not a good match for the mS - I spent most of the weekend listening with the infamous ~$10 'giant-killer' Philips IEMs (there is a huge thread here on them, but I wont go there) and it was very, very good - I'm starting to get into opera and this combination really put me in the 'box seat'. Will be interesting to hear your impressions.

Jul 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #235 of 1,216
Quote:
Decided to use my Microstreamer as my goto source for my Headphones now :D Resonessence Concero on the way for my speakers. The headphone out is fricking amazing on this little thing, so much juice!

*EDIT*

Ok, im listening to The Beatles, "Here comes the Sun" my jaw just dropped. I'm not going to say this thing is better then some of my previous headphone setup's. But by gosh it comes close.... 

Which version of Concero are you getting?

Jul 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #236 of 1,216
did anyone see the hrt microstreamer ad on tyll's website?

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/akg-k267-tiesto-headphone-bass-adjustment-control-page-2
keep refreshing the page (and turn off ad blockers) and it should be one of the bigger ads on the top right side of the page

Jul 17, 2013 at 3:12 AM Post #238 of 1,216
Quote:
Two questions Mike, is it easy to update the firmware from a MAC... I just see the software for Windows. Also where can I get the HRT camera connection kit thing?

Hey!

Admittedly I got mine updated for me, so I will ask ASAP about the best solution for MAC (as you know, what I run)
and I believe you can buy HRT's version of the camera connection kit through Themusic.com - that's the audio
retail arm if you will, for HRT and other lines that Elite A/V Distribution handles.

Jul 17, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #240 of 1,216
I would be very surprised if the L1 is not a good match for the mS - I spent most of the weekend listening with the infamous ~$10 'giant-killer' Philips IEMs (there is a huge thread here on them, but I wont go there) and it was very, very good - I'm starting to get into opera and this combination really put me in the 'box seat'. Will be interesting to hear your impressions.

Thank you very much, i will check the thread right away.
I will def write my impressions when i get the dac. I just got a message that the L1 has arrived but still waiting on the microstreamer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back