Songs You'd Pay 100 Bucks To Never Hear Again
Jun 27, 2005 at 11:54 PM Post #106 of 127
the songs wth the lyric: "something to talk about, talk about loooove". sung by some annoying women. i want to kill people when i hear it. i think i might quit my job because i cant stand the s***** radio they play anymore.

Jun 28, 2005 at 6:28 AM Post #107 of 127
Recent ones I can think of...

Lonely no More - Rob Thomas

Not a bad song btw (just overplayed by MTV), but I rather be alone...

Anything by William Hung

Needs no explantion...

Anything by metal groups whose lead singer cannot pitch correctly but just growl.

Jun 29, 2005 at 12:22 PM Post #108 of 127
Two artists stick out in my mind.

1. Good Charlotte
2. Alanyis Morriset

I dont care if i spelled her name wrong cause she makes the most annoying songs of all time. And what can i say about good Charlotte that cant be extrapolated better directly from one of their crappy "music" videos. I dare you, have a look.

Jun 29, 2005 at 5:32 PM Post #109 of 127
There are people like William Hung that I wouldn't consider for this because you have to go into it as though you are listening to something so bad that it's a joke. If you expect an hour long, deep listening experience you're insane, but if you want to play it for some friends and laugh about it together I don't see the problem.

Basically - there are serious artists, and ones that are jokes, just seperate that two before judging!

Jun 29, 2005 at 11:28 PM Post #110 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlowWorm
Eric Clapton - Layla
The Beatles - Hey Jude
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
Elvis Presley - Caught In A Trap
Queen - We Are The Champions
Eagles - Hotel California
The Doors - Riders On The Storm

eek.gif

Riders On The Storm can really get a TAD annoying though.

Jul 11, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #113 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alu
eek.gif

Riders On The Storm can really get a TAD annoying though.

Actually "Riders On The Storm" is the least annoying of the lot IMO. The 2 most annoying ones are "Layla" and "Hey Jude", they seem like they never end! I'd pay $1000 to never hear them 2 (if I could afford to).
plainface.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 1:36 AM Post #114 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlowWorm
Actually "Riders On The Storm" is the least annoying of the lot IMO. The 2 most annoying ones are "Layla" and "Hey Jude", they seem like they never end! I'd pay $1000 to never hear them 2 (if I could afford to).
plainface.gif

The Snoop Dogg version of Riders On The Storm..
tongue.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 2:08 AM Post #115 of 127
William Shatner - Rocket Man ! Hilarious video though...

Jul 11, 2005 at 2:19 AM Post #117 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok
The Snoop Dogg version of Riders On The Storm..
tongue.gif

Fortunately I never heard his version, I'm sure Jim Morrison would be rolling in his grave.
eek.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 3:13 AM Post #118 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08
Any rap song. If I was Bill Gates, that would be what I spent my money on
tongue.gif

Ditto and with this avatar, I couldn't agree more...LOL...but we still have to watch very close the daugther......
rolleyes.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 6:21 PM Post #120 of 127
I don't really get the aversion to Paradise by the Dashboard Light, that's my favorite Meat Loaf song...

Anti-Flag Anti-Flag Anti-Flag oh god no make it stop I'll give you my LEFT ARM not to hear this trash again...

Blind Guardian and metal in that ilk makes me want to vomit. Like, actual vomit. I had a roommate that always said stuff like "Oh yeah, I like Hendrix, I like the Stones, I like the Beatles, I like all that stuff" and then he'd always turn on his FREAKING DEATH METAL there is no beat, nothing appealing to it at all.

That's really it. I hate crappy uneducated punk and tone-deaf metal. I don't listen to the radio, so I don't have the same prejudices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back