Jan 5, 2005 at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 127

aaroncort

Banned
1: Hotel California
2: Bad To the Bone
3: Amarican Pie
4: Free Bird
5: Bohemien Rhapsody
There are many, many more but I have to leave for work and its too early in the morning to think of them. Right now I'm only up to 500 dollars and good god would it be well worth it.

Jan 5, 2005 at 5:10 PM Post #2 of 127
The only one that bugs me enough to want to abolish it from the face of the earth is Whitney Houston's "I will always love you." That one note in there (And "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i" will always love you) just doesn't sit well with me.

Jan 5, 2005 at 5:18 PM Post #3 of 127
Slight twist, would you listen to those again if somebody paid you $100?
biggrin.gif
There isn't really a song which iirks me to no end. I just tune songs I don't like out of my head.

Jan 5, 2005 at 5:42 PM Post #5 of 127
Any music from those supposed "rockers" on MTV that are really middled aged boy band wannabes.

Jan 5, 2005 at 5:54 PM Post #7 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by jefemeister
The only one that bugs me enough to want to abolish it from the face of the earth is Whitney Houston's "I will always love you." That one note in there (And "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i" will always love you) just doesn't sit well with me.

Thats a great one, I hate that song so much too. Thank christ I don't hear it that much but every now and again I'll be at the goodwill or someplace and the overhead speakers will stick that hot poker in my ass. God that song sucks.

Jan 5, 2005 at 6:17 PM Post #8 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by jefemeister
That one note in there (And "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i" will always love you) just doesn't sit well with me.

This is just too much ...
600smile.gif

Jan 5, 2005 at 6:22 PM Post #9 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriyn
Anything by John Meyer. *pukes*

HA!!!

I want to say the Super Bowl Shuffle (i think it's the 85 bears), but I have that record and its a riot.... I would say that "who let the dogs out" song, but I don't think I'll have to worry about that one much anymore. Maybe just mainstream radio... yeah, let's just pull the plug on that atrocity all together.

Jan 5, 2005 at 6:50 PM Post #11 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye
Anything by Elvis

I'm in total agreement here. I've always failed to see the big deal with Elvis and his crappy movies. <flame suit>

Jan 5, 2005 at 9:18 PM Post #13 of 127
Having just come off the holiday season, there was a tremendous push on this absolute piece of songwriting drek:

"All I Want For Christmas Is You"
Lyrics by Mariah Carey

I'll pay TWO hundred!

Jan 5, 2005 at 11:01 PM Post #14 of 127
Man I agree about "i will always love you". If ever there was a case of overdone, overblown, oversung it's that one. It's too bad, since Dolly Parton's version (who wrote it) is the essence of restraint.

For me though it's got to be "you light up my life". I used to shoot weddings and that d@@@ song was played all the time.

Jan 5, 2005 at 11:20 PM Post #15 of 127
have u guys seen the organge bowl half time show?
the ashley simpson @#)$*@#$ performance?? the la la song??

i'd pay 100 to stop that, and start a petition for " plz lock that girl in the simpsons house and never let her perform on live TV " ... hehe

-st3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back