song with deep bass?
Feb 16, 2010 at 8:47 PM Post #17 of 32
Well it shouldn´t be to hard to spot so some crap in my system perhaps then
frown.gif

Feb 16, 2010 at 9:35 PM Post #19 of 32
I have buzzing/cracking in both channels but that's because I'm using my laptop with terrible sound card with very sensitive IEMs.

Edit: Now I'm listening to that Bassnectar stuff and there's no cracking (same setup) so it could be the youtube compression

Feb 16, 2010 at 9:45 PM Post #20 of 32
Feb 16, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #22 of 32
I was recently introduced to Black Sun Empire. I don't know how deep it goes, but it is AMAZING on a speaker set: Arrakis.

Feb 17, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #23 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by oqvist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can´t somebody calm my nerves and mention you get slight noise in the right ear channel YouTube - Amon Tobin Golfer vs Boxer

I'm not hearing any distortion :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have buzzing/cracking in both channels but that's because I'm using my laptop with terrible sound card with very sensitive IEMs.

Edit: Now I'm listening to that Bassnectar stuff and there's no cracking (same setup) so it could be the youtube compression

I downloaded the video and the audio is 128kbps AAC so it could be due to youtube compression.

Feb 17, 2010 at 7:49 PM Post #28 of 32
LiL Wayne - a milli (the song is kind of annoying after your 5th listen but the bass is just awesome)
T.I - What You Know(One word, Overkill but it's kind of amusing how much bass they threw in this song.)

Feb 18, 2010 at 4:30 AM Post #30 of 32
George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic - Flashlight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back