Soekris Audiophile Line Dac's 2541, 1541, 1421, 1321, 1101
Dec 18, 2023 at 5:52 AM Post #451 of 478
does anyone know if soekris is still up? i recently (6 Dec) emailed them to ask if they were able to sell me a unit, but I haven't gotten a response since. would be nice to get a update/heads-up.

i haven't kept up with their company so I'm not too sure about their lead times, etc. I'd just go out on a limb and assume that he's taking the month off, I guess. 😔
I pm'd @soekris in September and never got a reply...

Jan 16, 2024 at 12:47 PM Post #455 of 478
Soekris should come up and say if they are open for business or not.
I've noticed that their official business address is for sale and other corporate changes.
Please Soren, what is going on?
Hey don’t know what you mean in terms of the web domain, but Soekris.dk is still live😇

IMG_8019.jpeg

They even posted an update at January 4th so looks very alive to me.

Guess you tried the info@ ?
I bought my unit(2541) in March 2022 and are still happy

Jan 16, 2024 at 2:17 PM Post #456 of 478
Yes, we're alive.... We have been having trouble manufacturing in 2023, but now it's starting to flow again....

MrOjoRojO, what do you mean with "official business address is for sale" Do you mean domains ??? I control soekris.dk, soekris.com and soekris.net....

And yes, sometimes we're slow to answer emails, but please note it's just a single person company, so often you need to resend an email.... And in general questions already answered on the website often get ignored.

Søren

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 16, 2024 at 2:24 PM Post #457 of 478
Yes, we're alive.... We have been having trouble manufacturing in 2023, but now it's starting to flow again....

MrOjoRojO, what do you mean with "official business address is for sale" Do you mean domains ??? I control soekris.dk, soekris.com and soekris.net....

And yes, sometimes we're slow to answer emails, but please note it's just a single person company, so often you need to resend an email.... And in general questions already answered on the website often get ignored.

Søren
What about the dac1221, the successor of the dac1321?
Thx

Jan 17, 2024 at 8:13 AM Post #458 of 478

Søren
Good to hear :wink:

Jan 19, 2024 at 11:19 AM Post #461 of 478
I look again at my post and based on your reply it is clear I made no errors. You are making an error saying there is no I/V conversion. That is revolutionary: absolutely no conversion!!! :wink:

It is conversion indeed - on the resistor. Do you use non-inverting buffers? Fine, your choice, the same as a decision for not using opamps in a signal path Denafrips made, but inverting stage designs are recommended in every application note for a ladder type convertor and reasons are well known. :)
Where’s that downvote button? Damn!

Jan 19, 2024 at 1:58 PM Post #462 of 478
Where’s that downvote button? Damn!
I see Soekris after many months of complete silence is back in business, it is fine. But should it be a reason for refreshing three-years old conversation?

Come on... I know competition is growing, it will be now heavier to stay afloat, still there is no reason to be pressurised, honestly.

Jan 23, 2024 at 5:35 AM Post #465 of 478
What are on about? Competition? I’m merely a Audio Enthusiast with a profound dislike for your pretentious Audiophool ramblings. Peace out…
There is no dislike button, it is for individuals who have nothing respectful to say from their own. On this forum (worth to learn as a new member) you are required to bring a new value, otherwise any appearance like this is considered a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back