So, You Think You're Hot: Headfi - Please Read Directions!
Jul 17, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #767 of 816
Wow... who did the crayola art work..??

Quote:
Just when you think that you can't get any cooler:

Touch-up on the TAT:

MotorcycleTattooNew.jpg

...and yes, that is on the part of my body where I make babies from.

Jul 18, 2010 at 12:14 AM Post #769 of 816
You're the official head-fi ninja, I see.

Jul 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM Post #774 of 816

Quote:
the burka also helps tame the treble of the hd580s. 
wink_face.gif

don't you mean it adds a veil to the sennheiser veil

sounds like a job for the played out xzibit "yo dawg" meme

and i am not a woman or a muslim... so that leaves ninja, ugly, or ugly ninja

Jul 18, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #776 of 816
necropimp-- Sweet username and even better shot. You don't take your headphones off at the end of a listening session, do you.  You just leap backwards and continue about your business

Quote:
MuseMan said:

Oh God, oh wow oh God...

Relax, it's just a female.  Soon enough you will see more of them in their natural habitat.  Breath calmly and remain focused, remember that while you haven't seen many yet, you should have, and hopefully will someday.  While the headphones and video game on the screen may be sexy, realize that you will never get a girl like this if you continue spending your days on your PC.  Hopefully that should ground you enough to stop your sweating and stammering.

Meliboeus    What did you shoot that with?  Very crisp and resolutiony.  Gotta love hifi B&W

Jul 19, 2010 at 4:32 AM Post #779 of 816
That's correct, it was shot with the kit lens of my k200d and desaturated in photoshop...to tell the truth if you see it 100% it's not that good, b&w and reduced size helped it look nicer than it really is :wink:

Jul 19, 2010 at 8:22 AM Post #780 of 816
Quote:
That's correct, it was shot with the kit lens of my k200d and desaturated in photoshop...to tell the truth if you see it 100% it's not that good, b&w and reduced size helped it look nicer than it really is :wink:

either way, you still look pretty boss with those 770s. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back