So, You Think You're Hot: Headfi - Please Read Directions!
Dec 7, 2007 at 4:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 816

shigzeo

The Hiss King
Yes, I know we all have our avatars and our alter-egos that we have labouriously built up over the years here. What we may say may be like the oracle's edits on our forum, but are we hot enough? I think it is time to show the world and eachother our stuff.

To be eligible to post in this thread, please photograph yourself with some or all of your equipment, but your headphones must be visible and your face must be ready for judgement.

Most Important Rule: To NikonGod, please refrain from what you would consider to be proper situation of headphones.

Since I begun this soon to be lengthy steam-fest, I will post first.

2093666150_8bebe6f717_o_d.jpg

My stuff clothed.

2093666046_6c68ae6b1f_o.jpg

My stuff in all its glory.

By the way, by no means is this the extent of my stuff: I left most back in the land of Marinoni bicycles. By the by way: Derelikt Zoolander stole this look from me.

Gear: Stock DT770 Pro (80), Atrio M5 (in ears), Denon c700 (dangling sexily)

The iPod Touch 16gb (naturally Jailbroken) and the iAudio D2 (4gb and neatly broken in)

Dec 7, 2007 at 5:10 PM Post #2 of 816
Alter ego?

Hotness? Steam-fest? Egomania?

Who's doing this facial judging? You?

Can this thread end in anything but comedy, tragedy, offence or degeneration into nonsense?

It's not like I've never posted my rugged manly good looks on this site before. People here know exactly how steam-fest-hot I am.

Dec 9, 2007 at 7:26 AM Post #11 of 816
my.php
[/url][/IMG]

This is me on a bad hair day.

cheers
Simon

n.b. apologies to whoever I borrowed the picture from!
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2007 at 8:29 AM Post #12 of 816
That would be Fabio, who is a member of Head-Fi and should be voted "Hottest Headphone Hearer on Head-Fi" no holds barred.
biggrin.gif

You, sir, are NOT Fabio.

Dec 9, 2007 at 9:28 AM Post #13 of 816
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That would be Fabio, who is a member of Head-Fi and should be voted "Hottest Headphone Hearer on Head-Fi" no holds barred.
biggrin.gif

You, sir, are NOT Fabio.

I am shattered. I have been living in a delusional state all these years!!
eek.gif

cheers
Simon

Dec 9, 2007 at 9:35 AM Post #14 of 816
Ok, but no laughing.

myk1000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back