So...Remember Fanny Wang...?
Dec 22, 2010 at 10:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 129

Ishcabible

Headphoneus Supremus
...yeah they're actually legit...

And the guy claiming to be the head of the company actually was serious...and apparently I'm getting a review pair. Stay tuned?

And why was the original thread deleted?

Dec 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM Post #2 of 129
ROFL...I don't know, they can't spell the name of the street they're on correctly, lol...it's "Diablo".  And if you go to their site they are all about how the phones look.  Clicking "technical info" gives you no actual technical info, just stuff about how they fold up and how pretty they are.  Oh, and the sure giveaway that they are all about image..."the girlz" section, where they show you two hot chicks wearing the phones, and they are soliciting applications for more models, lol.  And why are they named after two anatomical euphemisms?

Dec 22, 2010 at 11:35 AM Post #3 of 129
Haha spelling seems to be one of their weaknesses, along with homonyms. Their website's a grammar nazi's nightmare.

Dec 22, 2010 at 12:12 PM Post #5 of 129
"You want beautiful music - look the part - stand out from the crowd - rock your wangs"...W. T. F.?

Dec 22, 2010 at 12:46 PM Post #6 of 129
     Quote:
"You want beautiful music - look the part - stand out from the crowd - rock your wangs"

biggrin.gif
  Love the unintended innuendo. Too funny.

Dec 22, 2010 at 7:25 PM Post #11 of 129
Here we go again. 
biggrin.gif

I think UE started cleaning out the old thread and then realized that, when he was done, there was nothing left, so it just got canned.

I was hoping for some new word about these, but I wasn't going to be the one to post a new thread. I can't wait for the impressions of these.

Dec 22, 2010 at 9:17 PM Post #14 of 129

Quote:
I sincerely wish I could go to CES just to go to the Wang booth. Now that I've got that over and done with, I actually am interested in how these are going to turn out.

I wanna see how it competes to the other small portables like the MS300, TMA-1, HD25, and T50P. I can compare them to a K271, Coppers, orthos (Smeggipucks and a modded T50RP), modded Portapros, and a couple other things, but none of those are technically competition. Well...according to a couple ortho-nuts, Smeggipucks smoke most portables, but can't say either way, and they're a DIY affair. The Wangs probably aren't as good as the HD25 though. Anyone wanna loan me a pair of small portables if this pans out?
biggrin.gif
Half kidding.

I sincerely wish that they're amazing, because this company, along with Schiit have names I wanna tell my friends about when they ask for gear recommendations.

Dec 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM Post #15 of 129
What is this T50p modification of which you speak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back