So I got my Fiio E6 in the mail like twenty minutes ago.
Dec 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM Post #16 of 22
heyy, how will the E6 sound with ultrasone pro 900's?...im thinking of buyin them and im looking for a good quality, fairly cheap amp (cuz ill b broke too :p)

peace!!

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #17 of 22
Fiio isnt part of that program? :S Weird.

Anyway, any idea about the 3G????

Apple doesn't trust Chinese manufacturer. For what I know, FiiO has applied for Apple certification for the last three years and so far Apple hasn't given them any - but that has nothing to do with whether a LOD works or not. I don't have an iPhone4 and won't want to assume an answer for you.

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #18 of 22

Quote:
Apple doesn't trust Chinese manufacturer. For what I know, FiiO has applied for Apple certification for the last three years and so far Apple hasn't given them any - but that has nothing to do with whether a LOD works or not. I don't have an iPhone4 and won't want to assume an answer for you.

Dont trust? What the...? I dont even... Right anyway.

Okay thanks, I'll have to look into searching or soemthing for a LOD.

Dec 19, 2011 at 1:51 AM Post #19 of 22

Quote:

The FiiO L9 LOD works fine with the iPhone 4S. I am using one at this very moment with my E6 and SR60i's. Listening to the White Album. 
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back