Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Apr 2, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #166 of 303

Quote:
I dont see any wires unless that is they are wireless :D

But a very.....*cough* generous discount indeed. 

I think I'll stick with my $40 Skullcandy Titans when it comes to IEM's

eek.gif

Apr 2, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #168 of 303
Oups, looks like this April's fool is making its way outside of head-fi 
blink.gif
 : http://avic.livedoor.biz/archives/51583291.html

Edit: they figured it out fortunately (mentioning the date at the start). I feel relieved! I can't believe some fell for this, there are so many oblivious people on head-fi, this is a paradise for any reseller :wink:.

Apr 2, 2011 at 9:26 PM Post #169 of 303
Good point, the numerous speakers do over shadow the fact that you can go from wired, to wireless and back again using Kleer lossless technology with these.We had to upgrade the amp to handle the 180 ohm impedance on the receiver. 

I dont see any wires unless that is they are wireless :D

But a very.....*cough* generous discount indeed. 

I think I'll stick with my $40 Skullcandy Titans when it comes to IEM's

:D

Apr 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #175 of 303
If I'm going to be shelling out that kind of money, I'm going to get those suckers hardwired into the ear canal and cochlea...

Apr 3, 2011 at 2:38 PM Post #176 of 303

Quote:
"driver number 20 emits a frequency that acts as an aphrodisiac, for a truly invigorating audio experience." 
biggrin.gif

this screams april fools to me

Yeah, I just googled it:
"An aphrodisiac is a substance that increases sexual desire. The name comes from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of sexuality and love."

Now I get why they cost 8,000$ xD Nice feature for a portable headphone, to make u get an erection on the bus...

Apr 3, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #177 of 303
For that price it better give you more than just an erection, it better give you a hands free orgasm!
basshead.gif

Crazy stuff!
Quote:

Yeah, I just googled it:
"An aphrodisiac is a substance that increases sexual desire. The name comes from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of sexuality and love."

Now I get why they cost 8,000$ xD Nice feature for a portable headphone, to make u get an erection on the bus...

Apr 3, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #180 of 303
What a great read, thanks jude for a great april fools, omg 20 yeah i hear that grados has new four speakers on each side of you. 

if you ask me sounds like a great eye dear.
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back