Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Apr 1, 2011 at 10:01 AM Post #19 of 303
for that price it better be able to do my dirty laundry. But to all seriousness I am curious how much can it actually improve the sound and to whom are they aiming to sell this?!
Even the very rich would not want to spend this much on a pair of IEM. For havens sake you would feel bad wearing them around!

Apr 1, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #26 of 303
UERM proves that 3 drivers is plenty for reference quality audio, JH13 proves 6 is enough for extension and impact, whats left to fix?.  Personally I would like to see the reliability of 20 drivers - better hope their quality control is crazy good.  180 Ohms/130dB... would a personal monitoring receiver be capable of driving this?  Seems pretty gratuitous, unless this is an april fools.....

Apr 1, 2011 at 10:32 AM Post #27 of 303

Quote:
UERM proves that 3 drivers is plenty for reference quality audio, JH13 proves 6 is enough for extension and impact, whats left to fix?.  Personally I would like to see the reliability of 20 drivers - better hope their quality control is crazy good.  180 Ohms/130dB... would a personal monitoring receiver be capable of driving this?  Gratuity has a new name in audio, unless this is an april fools.....

oh it is April fools isn't it?!?

No! You only have to carry a battery from Tesla Roadster in backpack. Than, appropriate speaker amp (think Leben CS300XS) in your another backpack you put on your front and you're ready to go! Pretty simple, isn't it?

Apr 1, 2011 at 10:34 AM Post #29 of 303
I've had my CT20's for the past month now for testing and i have to say they are incredible! My ears were a little too small for them but hey, the sound quality makes stretched ears completely worth it

Apr 1, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #30 of 303
$8000... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back