Sky Audio Cables
Jun 16, 2020 at 8:37 PM Post #76 of 197
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a replacement cable for my HD800 since the stock cable broke and stumbled upon this thread. I think I'll go with a Sky Audio cable after reading your opinions in this thread.

The black cable with the gold/blue (?) highlights in the pictures above looks super good, can you please share its "configuration" in the eBay store? I would like to order one that looks exactly like it.

Thanks in advance!
Hey, I just checked his eBay store, he doesn't have those paracord colors anymore unfortunately. They were called "Thin Blue Line" and "Touch of Grey", none of which show up on his store anymore. However, it wouldn't hurt to message him and ask if he has any of those paracord patterns left over.

Jun 17, 2020 at 6:15 PM Post #78 of 197
Hey, I just checked his eBay store, he doesn't have those paracord colors anymore unfortunately. They were called "Thin Blue Line" and "Touch of Grey", none of which show up on his store anymore. However, it wouldn't hurt to message him and ask if he has any of those paracord patterns left over.

Great, I will send him a message and ask if that would be possible. Thank you very much for the info!

Jun 23, 2020 at 1:18 PM Post #81 of 197
Just ordered a cable for my DT 1990, i really want it, since the stock cable is to stiff.

Jun 23, 2020 at 1:32 PM Post #82 of 197
Just ordered a cable for my DT 1990, i really want it, since the stock cable is to stiff.

The cable I had them make for my Audeze LCD-2C is amazingly flexible and light. You will be very pleased with it when it comes.

Jun 23, 2020 at 8:02 PM Post #83 of 197
Glad to see this company getting so much love here. They deserve all of it!!!

Jun 23, 2020 at 8:47 PM Post #84 of 197
Glad to see this company getting so much love here. They deserve all of it!!!

Absolutely. Let's also keep in mind that the increased attention will bring in more business, which in turn may effect lead times, more or less. Hopefully Reece has a plan in place to handle it - I'd bet he does. One thing he has done extremely well is estimating the shipping date. It's such a nice thing to know that you can trust what the seller says.

I only praise companies I truly believe in, and SkyAudioCables is one of those very few ones, alongside ZMF. Both share a great product and awesome customer service.

Jun 24, 2020 at 11:38 AM Post #85 of 197
Add customcans to the list :)

Jul 2, 2020 at 12:22 PM Post #86 of 197
My cable arrived today, the build quality is awesome, i already love it.
I am pretty sure that the next cable for the next pair of headphones are also gonna be from Sky Audio Cables!

Here are some impressions:

2020-07-02 17.37.16.jpg

2020-07-02 17.43.57.jpg

Jul 2, 2020 at 12:35 PM Post #87 of 197
I only praise companies I truly believe in, and SkyAudioCables is one of those very few ones, alongside ZMF.
I agree 100%. And not to muddy the cable waters here, but I will also through a huge bouquet of kudos to Hart Audio Cables. Great build, very interesting and functional integration design, very competitively priced, and FAST SERVICE!!!

Jul 10, 2020 at 1:53 PM Post #88 of 197
Since the last cable was so nice, i ordered another 2 for my fresh ordered DT 1770 Pro.
One 3m for work and another 1.2m for commute.

Jul 15, 2020 at 7:05 AM Post #90 of 197
The cable I had them make for my Audeze LCD-2C is amazingly flexible and light. You will be very pleased with it when it comes.

I ordered one about a week ago, with the decision being partially as a result of your feedback in the 2c thread.

I did get a little confused on ebay in that he just wants you to describe in the message what colors you want for your cable, but the colors don't have any names, and they aren't numbered in the listing picture. I told him to use 3 different blue colors and I'd trust his judgement for the resulting appearance. Maybe he can list out in the sale page the different colors in the future or come up with some other idea.

I'll post feedback and a pic upon its arrival. I imagine it'll get here by the end of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back