Skullcandy goes high end?
Apr 24, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #47 of 79
scratch that, four. "skullcandy" itself is a good reason not to buy a headphone.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 2:52 AM Post #48 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since we are on this topic:

[size=large]Anyone want to sky dive with a pair of SkullCandy's SkullCrusher?[/size]

[size=xx-small]
*Skull-Crushing Guarantee when used w/o a parachute.
[/size]

Skull-crushing is not guaranteed.

An unlisted feature of many Skullcandy 'phones: If aimed at the ground, and an EQ is used to set all frequencies to +20 dB, the bass can allow levitation at a height of about 5 feet, so the fall probably wouldn't be fatal.

Too bad, though. One more Skullcandy owner retains the usage of their bad buying habits.

Apr 24, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #50 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had one of the new high-end Skullcandy headphones for a week... I may have to reconsider my stance on AKG now.

Didn't you say the same for Bose? Ether way, you will get your ass kicked by your AKG's if you do. If you even consider making a move against them, the sextets will move to the side of your bed while you are sleeping, and they will trip you as you get out of bed. Just like they did when you used your Beyers for a day without touching an AKG.

Apr 24, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #51 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by IRunWithScissors /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Didn't you say the same for Bose? Ether way, you will get your ass kicked by your AKG's if you do. If you even consider making a move against them, the sextets will move to the side of your bed while you are sleeping, and they will trip you as you get out of bed. Just like they did when you used your Beyers for a day without touching an AKG.

??

Wow.. fitz.. you do seem to attract all the stalkers ..who follow you around to different threads and know what color soap you use in the shower
blink.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 4:01 AM Post #52 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
??

Wow.. fitz.. you do seem to attract all the stalkers ..who follow you around to different threads and know what color soap you use in the shower
blink.gif

Guess it's time to change the locks again...
frown.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #53 of 79
This is a prime example of a marketing strategy targeted towards the mainstream- primarily teenagers/hipsters.

Makes me wonder how fast etymotics or westones would sell out if only they infused hi fidelity audio with design- - -

Apr 24, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #54 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
??

blink.gif

not a stalker, I've known Fitz for a few months now... mabey.

Apr 24, 2007 at 4:12 AM Post #55 of 79
"Skylab! You look nothing like you did in my dream!"

This forum is awesome.

Apr 24, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #56 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by IRunWithScissors /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not a stalker, I've known Fitz for a few months now... mabey.

That's why I have to keep changing the locks, damn it! I still don't even know your name yet, and you know so... so much about me.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 7:21 AM Post #57 of 79
"... offer unmatched perfection in music reproduction." Can't argue with that, it's right there in the description! Plus, you can display your love for the number 14, which (as we all know) holds a special meaning to audiophiles. Or perhaps it's the 14th worst-sounding headphone in existence. The world may never know...

Apr 24, 2007 at 7:47 AM Post #58 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deiz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skull-crushing is not guaranteed.

An unlisted feature of many Skullcandy 'phones: If aimed at the ground, and an EQ is used to set all frequencies to +20 dB, the bass can allow levitation at a height of about 5 feet, so the fall probably wouldn't be fatal.

Too bad, though. One more Skullcandy owner retains the usage of their bad buying habits.

*?*
580smile.gif
580smile.gif
580smile.gif

Be sure to tell me the result after your sky diving trip
wink.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 8:21 AM Post #59 of 79
May be before they come up with any pseudo-techno gimmicks, they should seriously rework their aesthetically disastrous name
rolleyes.gif

Apr 25, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #60 of 79
Are they horrible, or are they not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back