Skullcandy coming to Singapore?
Aug 25, 2008 at 6:50 AM Post #16 of 68
funny how the skullcandy brand sucks but they are selling like mad...
confused_face(1).gif

Aug 25, 2008 at 9:39 AM Post #19 of 68
lol .. especially the raped by King Kong portion.. hahaha..

i agree with Nickdawg in the sense that SC's probably open up the way to higher end stuff. People are attracted to the way the SC's look and so they buy.. if they feel more inclinced to get better stuff, they move on..

PRice wise, i think bang for the buck is probably the best way to describe the SC's. U pay for what u get... haha.. u cant compare UEs and SCs if u dun pay the same amout for them..

Aug 25, 2008 at 11:52 AM Post #21 of 68
I like my FMJ 11MMs but I guess something is wrong with me. I look forward to UE triple fi or livewires some tax time soon.

Aug 26, 2008 at 2:42 PM Post #22 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like my FMJ 11MMs but I guess something is wrong with me. I look forward to UE triple fi or livewires some tax time soon.

More likely you just haven't heard better.

Aug 26, 2008 at 2:59 PM Post #23 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownzee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PRice wise, i think bang for the buck is probably the best way to describe the SC's. U pay for what u get... haha.. u cant compare UEs and SCs if u dun pay the same amout for them..

Have you heard the Skullcandy line? Seriously, bang for the buck is not even close. Many cheaper phones/iems easily beat their models.

I hate to say it, i too was attracted to the look of the SC's. I bought hesh's about a year ago, then got curious about headphones. CX300's were first.... and they blew any of the SC's i've heard out of the water.

And i don't even like the CX300's much.

/rant.

Aug 26, 2008 at 8:52 PM Post #24 of 68
If by "bang for the buck" we mean "good quality
tongue.gif
rice ratio" then, no Skullcandys do not give you a bang for your buck. At least not their Smokin' Buds and FMJs. I liked the new iPhone ibuds better than the Smokin' Buds and you can do much better for the $70 RRP on the FMJs.

Aug 26, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #25 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"good qualityrice ratio"

Sorry no ninja edit for you. You recommend Jasmine rice or Basmati rice or another kind? :p

Aug 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #27 of 68
Guys c'mon, stop bashing SkullCandy. Who cares if they don't sound as good as $4000 heaphones? They look great and they get me laid. That's right. Chicks dig SkullCandies.

Aug 27, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #29 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys c'mon, stop bashing SkullCandy. Who cares if they don't sound as good as $4000 heaphones? They look great and they get me laid. That's right. Chicks dig SkullCandies.

If you get laid by "chicks" because of headphones your in the wrong part of town, stay away from the farm.

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:07 AM Post #30 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by cokker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you get laid by "chicks" because of headphones your in the wrong part of town, stay away from the farm.

Just the other day I saw a hot chick on campus wearing a pink Skullcandy HESH.

hesh-pink.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back