smily_headphones1.gif

Sell my babies?
eek.gif

I will just have to add one more amp.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 6:51 AM Post #20 of 69
Beautiful amp, to die for!!! Congrats!!

Feb 22, 2006 at 8:21 AM Post #22 of 69
wow, lots of LED's, lots of knobs, and lots of outputs.
biggrin.gif

and I see that you are using the HD650 cable I made for NeilPeart. I still haven't gotten another stock cable to replace the one I hacked up for him, taken from one of my own HD650's....
tongue.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 8:33 AM Post #23 of 69
Very nice choice Pat. I hope it brings you as much pleasure as mine brings me. You went nuts with the options! You must have been thinking that out for some time.
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
etysmile.gif
580smile.gif
eggosmile.gif
orphsmile.gif
basshead.gif
tongue.gif
icon10.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 4:24 PM Post #25 of 69
Thanks everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
and I see that you are using the HD650 cable I made for NeilPeart. I still haven't gotten another stock cable to replace the one I hacked up for him, taken from one of my own HD650's....
tongue.gif

Ooops. Thanks for letting him have the cable that he is letting me borrow! Otherwise, I would be listening to this thing in single-ended mode for another week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack
Very nice choice Pat. I hope it brings you as much pleasure as mine brings me. You went nuts with the options! You must have been thinking that out for some time.
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
etysmile.gif
580smile.gif
eggosmile.gif
orphsmile.gif
basshead.gif
tongue.gif
icon10.gif

Thanks sleet. The upgrades are not done yet as Mikhail has yet to install a pair of 45 step attenuators. He is still making them, but there is no rush as mine is already perfect as it is. He will install the attenuators in my amp next time he is in the Bay Area. You and Alex should think of what you want done to your SDS-XLRs as well, so he can upgrade all of ours at the same time.
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #26 of 69
Nice looking toy there! All those knobs! Is it that you ask Mikhail to incorporate the ultimate option? an integrated tube tester in the amp?

Congrats and enjoy the music.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 6:52 PM Post #28 of 69
Great amp! It's really gives one pause to consider, especially since I am toying with the idea of a much more modest SinglePower amp.

Thanks, also to Earl for the advice he has given me thus far.

- augustwest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back