Since they are now official: Nano 4G and iPod Touch 2G Sound Quality Thread
Sep 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #346 of 461
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatepopupads /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry sorta off topic, but does anybody have any experience with best skins ever? It's supposed to be the sale as invisible shield, but only 7.99 for the touch 2g. Compared with 24.99 for the IS. skin.

Yes, I have one on my 1st gen nano, and am waiting on one for my 2nd gen touch.

They're fantastic, very easy to apply. Just take your time when doing it and it'll turn out very good.

Sep 30, 2008 at 11:20 PM Post #347 of 461
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatepopupads /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry sorta off topic, but does anybody have any experience with best skins ever? It's supposed to be the sale as invisible shield, but only 7.99 for the touch 2g. Compared with 24.99 for the IS. skin.

Just put on my BSE on my touch 2G last night and it's working great. Just a tip though, when putting the back on, let the film dry a bit before folding the bits over the sides

Oct 1, 2008 at 4:08 AM Post #349 of 461
there is also this: ipod sock. i know it does not look like much and is expensive but... it is the only bit of protection i have put on my ipod to never scratch my ipod. every case, sleeve etc i have used has always contributed to the tarnishing of my touch...

Oct 1, 2008 at 9:02 AM Post #350 of 461
Got my BSE today for my 2nd gen, and the back is an absolute bitch to put on due to the corners.

Took me 30 minutes to get it to a stage where it looked reasonable. Also, I tried using the invisible shield application solution this time round, and if I'm honest my "home-made" solution worked way better.

Oct 1, 2008 at 4:17 PM Post #351 of 461
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my BSE today for my 2nd gen, and the back is an absolute bitch to put on due to the corners.

Took me 30 minutes to get it to a stage where it looked reasonable. Also, I tried using the invisible shield application solution this time round, and if I'm honest my "home-made" solution worked way better.

Ouch, I just got an iHome dock- clock radio, which is really nice and I thought it would be easier to use the dock with the BSE on it. Instead of taking it in and out of my current case. Maybe the invisible shield would be easier to put on?

Oct 1, 2008 at 4:31 PM Post #352 of 461
The BSE for my 3G iPhone was a bitch to put on. I imagine the Touch being a bit easier since there are not as many buttons to line up. That said, the BSE is awesome for protection. I am getting a iSkin Solo to go over it for added protection.

Oct 1, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #353 of 461
I'm getting a cheap silicone skin off ebay and a normal screen protector to go on my touch. The BSE is really there to stop the chrome bits scratching, thats all, and I'd rather use a normal screen protector on the front.

Oct 1, 2008 at 11:01 PM Post #354 of 461
I bought a cheap clear hard case, £6.79, from a third-party seller on Amazon UK to use as a temporary measure. But I ended up liking it so much, I decided not to bother with another case, mainly because I haven't figured out how to pry it apart yet
smile_phones.gif

Joking aside, it's a nice secure fit, I can access everything through it, and it looks nice and subtle.

Oct 2, 2008 at 12:02 PM Post #359 of 461
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hated the sound quality of the old touch, so lifeless and flat.

Can't say I've heard the old Touch but this 1 has such clean audio, I'm finding myself ONLY using it for my listening. At least I get to use my A289 for driving to and from work. D2 is kinda dusty though, and my others are all feeling kinda' useless ATM!!!
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back