Simple question, simple answer :) Jh16 agree or disagree?
Feb 21, 2011 at 5:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Girls Generation

Headphoneus Supremus
So my portable rig includes the AT W1000x. As whoever looks up on this fullsized cans, it's praised for its mids and overall balance. Good for vocal/classical/acoustic.

So I'm looking towards getting an IEM to take with me also.

I think it would be rather stupid of me to get the ES5 or JH13 because those have a similar signature to the w1000x, for vocal and classical music. Since I'm taking both on-the-go, why not invest in a little more bass to have some fun listening to hiphop and RnB? 

So, with that reasoning, I point at the JH16. 

But I'm not very educated in IEMs, so I need your opinion on my situation, and whether I'm right or wrong about the JH16. Other suggestions very welcome?

EDIT: Oh, JHA has enough amps to fill orders within 30 days of feb 17. Go the extra mile and get the JH3A along with it also? :D

:)

thanks.

Feb 21, 2011 at 8:14 AM Post #3 of 11

So, with that reasoning, I point at the JH16. 

But I'm not very educated in IEMs, so I need your opinion on my situation, and whether I'm right or wrong about the JH16. Other suggestions very welcome?

EDIT: Oh, JHA has enough amps to fill orders within 30 days of feb 17. Go the extra mile and get the JH3A along with it also? :D

:)

thanks.

If you got that much cash to burn and want to have the best of the best go for it..
I would suggest that you take a look at smaller companies first though (1964 ears, livewires, etc) since they seem to sound pretty good as well (from what I've heard) and give you a better bang-for-the-buck-ratio.

Feb 22, 2011 at 1:31 AM Post #9 of 11
im on the preorder for the jh3a.  unless you are trying to keep the size of your rig down, or  have a price cap, i see no reason to go for the jh16.  go for the 3a.  You are guarenteed to get better sound from the 3a especially with the solo.  of course your stepdance would have no place in the 3A equation. 

Feb 22, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #11 of 11
if you have the $$ then yes 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back