Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..)
Apr 15, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #63 of 267
The handy thing is that portapro has a collapsible headband
wink.gif

Apr 15, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #64 of 267
WOW. Thanks Man. This is Great.
I read it yesterday and I just went to Walmart and bought the crappy radio.

Great Find. I've been trying to get a Headband without having to glue the The Ksc75.

Its as If I got the ksc75 for the first time. Very Comfy and Super Light...I dont even notice its there.

Apr 15, 2007 at 6:34 AM Post #65 of 267
wow it really is PERFECT for the ksc75s. Only problem is it's a little flimsy, and not very tight.

Still worth the $5.00 I think, though. Starquad cable is heavy and not very fun having that pull on your ears when using the clips.

Recommended for recabled ksc75s especially!

Apr 15, 2007 at 10:51 AM Post #67 of 267
Quote:

Originally Posted by kite7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where to get these headbands in canada?
frown.gif

try searching online. try amazon or search using froogle.

Apr 15, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #70 of 267
Quote:

Originally Posted by rapsabogsa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
try searching online. try amazon or search using froogle.

Nope.

I think I'll just go check out walmart, though I don't think they sell durabrand radios here in canada's walmarts

Apr 15, 2007 at 8:33 PM Post #71 of 267
for me, buying online is more convenient as long as i know the product/item im looking for. but of course, if theres walmart here in my place, i would check that out and save from shipping cost.

Apr 15, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #72 of 267
I'm listening more to the Ksc75's now than my sr60's due to the fact that they are lighter and more comfortable.

I don't even know they are there after hours of listening...

I put some electrical tape around the metallic area of the headband to make it more comfortable.

Apr 16, 2007 at 8:46 AM Post #73 of 267
Looks like this mod works with the KSC35 as well. How does the clip come off?
I tried snapping the clip off using a little force, but when it didn't I stopped. I don't want to break these marvelous headphones.

Apr 16, 2007 at 12:10 PM Post #74 of 267
You need to follow through on your yanking. It is pretty hard at first but eventually, it will come off. Yank it horizontally (to the direction of the lettering "Koss") but still pulling straight away from the driver. Grab hold of the 'phones at the rounded back of the 'phones (around where the clip is attached) as leverage while pulling. I hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back