Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..)
Apr 12, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #31 of 267
Apr 12, 2007 at 8:45 PM Post #32 of 267
Well, Lenoxx Sound is a manufacturer and nothing more. Companies stamp their name on Lenoxx's products, so you might find them under several different brands. (i.e. http://www.auto-connect.co.uk/acatal...ones___78.html)

But hey, its nice to have the radio as an extra burn-in source.

Apr 13, 2007 at 1:13 AM Post #34 of 267
lol. I love how that cheapy headphone pictured comes with a quarter inch adapter! For serious listening
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 13, 2007 at 2:13 AM Post #35 of 267
I just picked up the PR-355 from wal-mart!! And yes the ksc75 earpieces fit perfectly on the headband!! Sweet!!!! I HATED the clips, this is like so perfect! Thanks!

Apr 13, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #36 of 267
Quote:

Originally Posted by eduj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting.However if you want KSC75 with a headband you can get Sportapro,i mean they use the same drivers right?

that's what i thought too... unless the ksc75s use that "titanium covered" thing, which would help in treble sparkliness

Apr 13, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #38 of 267
KSC75 drivers have a titanium coating on them. Some have said they sound brighter than the old, non titanium coated drivers (KSC35, Porta/Sporta-Pro, etc...)

Nice find with these headphones that fit the ksc75s. Only wish I could just buy the headphones for $.99 or something, I have no need for that radio.

Apr 13, 2007 at 3:14 AM Post #40 of 267
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonic_rage /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that headphone headband is the same one used on airline carriers.
It's been mentioned a few times before.

I still have my headband after a flight with Aeromexico.

omg, i recall keeping one of those... MUST GO HOME AND LOOK!

Apr 13, 2007 at 6:32 AM Post #42 of 267
OP, you are Da Man!!!!! I bought the KSC75 today and the Durabrand radio at Walmart. The mod. only took a couple minutes, and it sounds very nice. The whole thing is very comfortable. It sounds just as good as the Porta Pro I had, but it's more comfortable than the Porta Pro. So for $25, I have a headphone that sounds as good as the Porta Pro, more comfortable, and $15 less. I almost ordered the Senn. PX100, but this saved me $25.

Apr 13, 2007 at 2:30 PM Post #43 of 267
Thanks for the tip on these. I picked one up yesterday and it's a great fit. The clip/snap on area on the head band fills up the perimeter of the hole on the KSC75's where it snaps in pretty good, giving up a bit in range of motion of the earpiece, but it should be plenty for most. I do prefer the fit (and sound) of this setup to my PortaPros.

It's been said 100x before and will be 100x again, but for the money, these KSC75's are the best headphone going. Until I drop serious $$$ for serious headphones I can't see life getting too much better than with these.

Thanks again for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back