Dec 11, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #211 of 233
I've been away from Head-Fi for a little while and missed this thread. May I join in, preferably with a European member, by any chance? Anyone still without a partner?

Dec 12, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #213 of 233
I think it's up to you. I opened mine from DavidHunterNYC, but I'm a secular-Christmas-season, instant-gratification kind of guy - Dec. 25 doesn't mean much to me.
Thanks for the Ali Farka Toure CD! It sounds great!

Dec 12, 2008 at 8:22 PM Post #214 of 233
I haven't gotten mine but I think I'll wait till the 25th. I never get anything for Christmas anyway...other have huge trees with countless gifts. I have no tree and no gifts...
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2008 at 9:49 AM Post #220 of 233
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't gotten mine but I think I'll wait till the 25th. I never get anything for Christmas anyway...other have huge trees with countless gifts. I have no tree and no gifts...
frown.gif

Your gift is on its way. Shipped on the 8th, hopefully there by Christmas.

Dec 15, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #221 of 233
Will deff. partake in this next year! Seen it come around twice now but never have enough money (read: student, and no I dont spend any money on gear either
tongue.gif
)to buy my small family decent presents, so sorry Head-fi, you are not my priority
tongue.gif
Should have a job next year though
biggrin.gif

Although Last.fm is great for finding tons of new music, this looks much more fun, and it is festive to boot
smily_headphones1.gif

Matt

Dec 18, 2008 at 11:29 PM Post #223 of 233
Our Lady Peace is good stuff. I love "Superman's Dead" and "Automatic Flowers".

Dec 18, 2008 at 11:56 PM Post #225 of 233
I received my gift from riceboy. It is a cd/dvd of Jake Shimabukuro, all i can say is WoW!. I did not know that there were virtuoso Ukulele players... this guy is amazing. Definitely a must listen for any lover of all things strummed. Thank you zanth for putting this together, highlight of my head-fi experience thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back