shure se215 SE vs UE TF10 vs ??? on or below $200
Feb 4, 2014 at 11:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

zeppu08

500+ Head-Fier
Hi any feedback on these iems? Which is better? Any other suggestions? Preferably detachable cables.. Im a little bit basshead and really like good isolation.. Thanks!

Feb 4, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #2 of 6
If the decision is between the two headphones listed - the TF10 is the superior headphone by a country mile (IMO)... But you must be able to find a nice example of the TF10 for it to make sense. Another idea is a gently used IE8 - but you will have to be on the lookout for fakes - you WON'T get a new pair for under $200 that is authentic...

The IE8 has detachable cables and the bass is enormous....

Feb 4, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #3 of 6
"But you must be able to find a nice example of the TF10 for it to make sense."

What do you mean by this.? Sorry didnt get the point.. Im really thinking on this tf10 but a little worried of its comfort/fit factors.. And about the shure's.. Im a little towards them.. The IE8 is really good but i cant stretch out my budget coz will using this iems just an alternative on my m100s while on work..

Feb 4, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 6
"But you must be able to find a nice example of the TF10 for it to make sense."

What do you mean by this.? Sorry didnt get the point.. Im really thinking on this tf10 but a little worried of its comfort/fit factors.. And about the shure's.. Im a little towards them.. The IE8 is really good but i cant stretch out my budget coz will using this iems just an alternative on my m100s while on work..

I haven't seen a pair of "new" TF10's for less than $250 or so - and I really wonder how UE is warranting these IEM's sold by unauthorized dealers (if at all) - since these have been discontinued for some time.

Feb 4, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #6 of 6
I haven't seen a pair of "new" TF10's for less than $250 or so - and I really wonder how UE is warranting these IEM's sold by unauthorized dealers (if at all) - since these have been discontinued for some time.

Ahh ok get your point.. Hmmm how bout the shures? DUNU DN-1000? Ath-im02?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back