Shure se215 and se535 earbud size difference
Oct 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Gangaz

New Head-Fier
Has anyone on here noticed that there is a complete difference in size of the shure earbuds from the 215 model being much smaller then the 535 model. Or am i the only one that has gotten this. Basically the large sized earbuds on the 535 fit perfectly in my ear and the large size on the 215 falls straight out. Has anyone else noticed this ?

Oct 3, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #3 of 8
i called the store and there telling me there meant to be the same size.. but thats obviously ******** because these ones dont fit at all. Do you know if the diameter of the large buds are meant to be 1.5cm or are they bigger ?

Oct 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM Post #4 of 8
Do you mean the stem is a different size or? I know the shell size is not the same, but I think the stem/sound tubes should be the same width. I don't know if the length is different though. That would cause some fit issues if one is longer than the other. I only owned the SE215's and tested the SE535's so I can't say much else.

Oct 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #7 of 8
if your talking about the housing, the differences are not noticeable IMO. but again thats just my opinion, like other ppl said its noting like OH MY GOD, or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back