Jun 25, 2005 at 11:30 PM Post #333 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Ashwood
Well there are times I have my momments of Clairvoyance. LOL
k1000smile.gif

Keith Ashwood

Oh pish, your just gloatin'.

Jun 25, 2005 at 11:30 PM Post #334 of 370
Pink is a real pro color. Can you imagine Britney or Justin with black monitors?

For a pro line I would also suggest E4rap - seriously bling-blinged version with diamonds, golden tip and in-ear subwoofers (instead of drivers).

Jun 25, 2005 at 11:31 PM Post #335 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyboarder
that would be really cool but i went with the white because i couldn't wait
tongue.gif

Its ok, just go ahead and pick up some E4s from the American Techpushers deal and have a match set.
etysmile.gif

Jun 25, 2005 at 11:33 PM Post #336 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by albau
Pink is a real pro color. Can you imagine Britney or Justin with black monitors?

For a pro line I would also suggest E4rap - seriously bling-blinged version with diamonds, golden tip and in-ear subwoofers (instead of drivers).

oww, I'm feelin' those. What color would the E4Rap be, black with "Thug Life" or "Big Pimpin'" tatered on them in a splatered bloody red font?

Jun 26, 2005 at 3:05 AM Post #337 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyboarder
that would be really cool but i went with the white because i couldn't wait
tongue.gif

i did too. i actually plan on selling the e4c's and ordering the e4's when they come out.

Jun 26, 2005 at 5:20 AM Post #338 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by PTheD
oww, I'm feelin' those. What color would the E4Rap be, black with "Thug Life" or "Big Pimpin'" tatered on them in a splatered bloody red font?

Nah, no need no screwing black. Color should be white, but not that iPod white, the other white - pure crack white.

Jun 26, 2005 at 6:48 AM Post #339 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by albau
Nah, no need no screwing black. Color should be white, but not that iPod white, the other white - pure crack white.

I supose, that sounds more like the E4VictemsofRapCulture than the E4Rap. I think I will stick with my idea for the E4Rap and leave the E4VoRC to you.
icon10.gif

Jun 26, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #340 of 370
btw since everyone is on the black tip right now id like to mention that im using sony EX70s not even 71's and V700s for my computer so yea I would like some phones ASAP, im dying over here DYING i need good sound. i have so much music thats underappreciated.

damn days taking too long ... waiting for my ER-6s. gonna pick up e5s for some private use YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait.

SHADY

Jun 26, 2005 at 12:01 PM Post #341 of 370
For what it's worth, as a beta tester, Sugarfried sent me the E4 (charcoal color). It's very sexy...
very_evil_smiley.gif
icon10.gif

I'll post pics hopefully in the next week when I go over to Edwood's house and get him to shoot the pics for me... Sorry, I don't have a digicam.

Jun 26, 2005 at 12:11 PM Post #342 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by PTheD

Are you kidding?!? They'd be chromed out baby!!!

And of course the y-joint would have to be much bigger, circular maybe, with the Shure logo made up of "ice".

Jun 26, 2005 at 2:38 PM Post #343 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Are you kidding?!? They'd be chromed out baby!!!

And of course the y-joint would have to be much bigger, circular maybe, with the Shure logo made up of "ice".

LOL .
orphsmile.gif
orphsmile.gif

And you will hear few gunshots before and after eachsong ...
biggrin.gif

Jun 28, 2005 at 2:35 PM Post #345 of 370
OK, so Im returning the E4c and being put back on the wait list for the black E4. Apparently they still have no time frame but hopefully early to mid July. The place Im dealing with said that the first run has been sold out so that must mean that some place out there has them. Anyone know where?

To ease my wait I ordered a new Cowon X5 MP3 player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back