Shure E2c soft sleeves coming 2/15/05!
Feb 15, 2005 at 8:47 PM Post #121 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
ANNOUNCEMENT: Update
If you're on the list, there is no need to PM me unless you are clarifying something (if there's a YES by your name this means you). Quantity changes/updates should be posted in the thread! I am still awaiting contact from the Shure dealer, so I got the Shure representative person to go after him.
smily_headphones1.gif

Lookin' good, thanks for organizing this!!!
Garrett

Feb 15, 2005 at 9:03 PM Post #122 of 291
Quote:

ANNOUNCEMENT:
If you're on the list, there is no need to PM me unless you are clarifying something (if there's a YES by your name this means you). Quantity changes/updates should be posted in the thread! I am still awaiting contact from the Shure dealer, so I got the Shure representative person to go after him.
smily_headphones1.gif

You'll have to change mine to maybe's since my e2's broke and I'm waiting to get them replaced.

Feb 15, 2005 at 9:32 PM Post #123 of 291
Hey MD, if this group buy is still open, I'll take a pair of smalls/pair of mediums. Whats the benefit of buying like this as opposed to off the Shure site, out of curiosity? Thanks.

Feb 16, 2005 at 12:26 AM Post #127 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by pooMonger
So the 15th has come, any news MD? An update on things would be great. Hopefully shure won't back out on us
frown.gif

I'm not sure who got the date of the 15th.

Shure just told me they haven't even established a price yet and that they won't be available until sometime in late March.

Feb 16, 2005 at 12:52 AM Post #128 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by pooMonger
So the 15th has come, any news MD? An update on things would be great. Hopefully shure won't back out on us
frown.gif

Well the update was above but for a more detailed look the sleeves are not listed on the site for some reason. Maybe the tech dude lied to me or something, thanks Shure.
rolleyes.gif

At any rate, there is no chance of anyone backing out of anything. Even if I can't arrange a discount, I will still be purchasing in bulk which allows people to order individual pairs at a lower cost per pair.

If one person pays $6.00 for shipping on 70 pairs of sleeves at $10.60 per bag of 5, plus $0.37 for shipping, you're only looking at around $2.50 per pair shipped. Now, if you all wanted to order individually, you would be forced to order bags of five. Even if you only want one pair of each size, if you want all three different sizes, you're stuck paying $31.80 + $3.00 shipping. You do the math for each person, this is just simply a matter of common sense.

Now what I am aiming for right now is to arrange so that I can get an even better deal than that, so we'll see how things turn out.

Feb 16, 2005 at 6:25 AM Post #133 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyro
I'm not sure who got the date of the 15th.

Shure just told me they haven't even established a price yet and that they won't be available until sometime in late March.

too bad, I was hoping to place an order today. oh well, more waiting.

Feb 16, 2005 at 7:07 AM Post #135 of 291
Quote:

Now what I am aiming for right now is to arrange so that I can get an even better deal than that, so we'll see how things turn out.

VERY nice work, MD1032
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back