Shure E2c soft sleeves coming 2/15/05!
Feb 16, 2005 at 3:16 PM Post #139 of 291
Quote:

Even if you only want one pair of each size, if you want all three different sizes, you're stuck paying $31.80 + $3.00 shipping. You do the math for each person, this is just simply a matter of common sense.

Not really, i just got my order shipped for two of the quietspot QSIFK-1 tip replacement sets which would give you one pair of each type of sleeve, 3 new foamies, 3 new hard and 3 new soft flex sleeves, for like 16 bucks shipped. and they are in the mail right now. time is money, espeically when they might not release the soft flex sleeves till march now....

Feb 16, 2005 at 7:23 PM Post #140 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by SyntheticDream
Not really, i just got my order shipped for two of the quietspot QSIFK-1 tip replacement sets which would give you one pair of each type of sleeve, 3 new foamies, 3 new hard and 3 new soft flex sleeves, for like 16 bucks shipped. and they are in the mail right now. time is money, espeically when they might not release the soft flex sleeves till march now....

Quietspot replacements fit the E2C? I've only had my E2C's for a week and found the small foamie in my right ear causing some discomfort. My right ear opening must be a little smaller or something. Do you ears get used to/adjust to canalphones? I've been slowly burning them in and they're loosening up some so that is good.

For those who have used the new soft flex sleeves are they better for comfort and isolation? Thanks!

Feb 16, 2005 at 11:33 PM Post #141 of 291
ANNOUNCEMENT: Update

sleevechart7.jpg

This list is getting HUGE! I am very pleased that there are so many interested. This definitely improves the chances of getting a good break, if I ever hear back from these guys that is.

Really I just need to ask for your patience at this point. I will wait for a response tomorrow, if not, I am calling the Shure reseller in question myself. I can promise you like I said before that I myself am not going to back out on this if at all possible. I will still do the bulk order and ship, but I think waiting a few days now will save you guys time and money in the long run.

Thanks!

edit: Updated first post

Feb 16, 2005 at 11:39 PM Post #142 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
ANNOUNCEMENT: Update

sleevechart7.jpg

This list is getting HUGE! I am very pleased that there are so many interested. This definitely improves the chances of getting a good break, if I ever hear back from these guys that is.

Really I just need to ask for your patience at this point. I will wait for a response tomorrow, if not, I am calling the Shure reseller in question myself. I can promise you like I said before that I myself am not going to back out on this if at all possible. I will still do the bulk order and ship, but I think waiting a few days now will save you guys time and money in the long run.

Thanks!

u got my order almost right. only im not from UK, Im from NL (the Netherlands)
orphsmile.gif

Feb 17, 2005 at 1:03 AM Post #143 of 291
Alright, I was thinking of ways to complicate your job further, MD, and I decided putting myself back in as a 'maybe' for 1 small and 1 medium would be a good way to do that. I tried the quietspot fit kit, and they screwed me over! If i can't get them to fix it, I'll be in for the group buy. Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 17, 2005 at 1:42 AM Post #145 of 291
Please change mine to unsure for the moment as I await my replacement e2's.

BTW, thanks for going through all the trouble for organizing this buy.

Feb 17, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #146 of 291
hey jmmmmmm how did they screw you over? oh wait read your post on the other thread CRAP!!!! mine are gonna get here tomorrow... a shure rep on here said they would fit *cries* if they dont have the flex sleeves im sending them back and asking for a refund... they have the soft flex in the pic... grrrrrrrrr

Feb 17, 2005 at 2:42 AM Post #147 of 291
MD1032 will you change mine to a total of 2 pair small and 4 pair medium?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back