Shure E2c soft sleeves coming 2/15/05!
Feb 20, 2005 at 7:05 AM Post #166 of 291
Thanks for organizing this, MD!
smily_headphones1.gif

Can you put me down for 1 small, 1 medium? That should be, worst case, about $10, yeah?

And how are people getting their sleeves if they aren't shipping until March? I don't see them on Shure's site.
confused.gif

Feb 21, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #167 of 291
ANNOUNCEMENT: Update

sleevechart10.jpg

As for pricing, $10 for two pairs would be insane. We're looking at much less at this point. In fact, I'll rack up a total right now for ya:

The calculator spit out $2.16 a pair (We're looking at 144 pairs right now!!), which doesn't include the cost of shipping for each order, which is $0.37 obviously (excluding international). Still waiting for a reply from our Shure reseller friend, but he said he would not be able to get back to me until this week.

Again I'm going to have to ask for your patience, and if this doesn't work out for whatever reason, the price mentioned above will be the price of the sleeves, and I will do the purchase and handle things myself, but if I can avoid that I will.

Feb 21, 2005 at 6:06 AM Post #168 of 291
Thank you for the update. Like I said before, I appreciate your efforts MD1032. I know that I would not have the time to put together a group buy like this.
etysmile.gif

Feb 21, 2005 at 9:56 AM Post #169 of 291
hiya! sorry to make another change, but since they're so cheap I'd like to be on the safe side and get a pair of smalls too. so 1 pair of smalls, and 2 pairs of mediums. thanks again for taking the time to make this happen!

Feb 22, 2005 at 4:17 AM Post #173 of 291
i'm not sure about my size, but i'll take 2 pairs of what ever size i turn out to be, will be recieving my e2c soon. whens the deadline for orders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back