Shure AONIC 50 Headphones and AONIC 215 Earphones
Jun 23, 2020 at 9:36 AM Post #91 of 110
My issue is that I walk with a rollator and have to use a backpack. I have a fair amount of things to carry and space is limited a bit. I'm sure I'll get use to it, but will still want a bag for quick use and to protect it. :).

Jun 23, 2020 at 11:43 AM Post #93 of 110
Make me one as well ;P

LOL....would love to, but with the MS, I will only have enough tolerance to sew one :wink:. LOL... That's the truth. I made a carry bag for the front of the rollator a couple of years ago. I have a great piece of leather to make another one, but I've put it off. Now I can't find the pattern I made and I'm making more excuses. This will be a smaller project at least and easy.

Jun 23, 2020 at 11:46 AM Post #94 of 110
LOL....would love to, but with the MS, I will only have enough tolerance to sew one :wink:. LOL... That's the truth. I made a carry bag for the front of the rollator a couple of years ago. I have a great piece of leather to make another one, but I've put it off. Now I can't find the pattern I made and I'm making more excuses. This will be a smaller project at least and easy.
Oh crap! Good luck on making that bag tho.
Also thanks a lot for the idea. I'm more of a wood and metal guy, but trying something new is always fun.

Jun 23, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #95 of 110
I do wood working for fun. started 14 years ago when I got sick. built the dining room table and chairs, various cabinets and all the tables in the house. selling the shop though to a buddy as I can't do it by myself anymore and my wood friend can't come help me due to the virus situation. All is good though.

Jun 23, 2020 at 1:59 PM Post #97 of 110
all is good. promise.. lol.

Jun 24, 2020 at 8:53 PM Post #99 of 110
They showed up. ordered last night and they showed up late afternoon. Sound good out of the box. Trying to to the firmware upgrade. I am starting to get more and more frustrated as it constant fails early in the download. I can some times get to 10%, but that's it and it's been 20 times. The phone is right in the case with the cans. I know I'm doing it correctly. It I can't get these to update, I'll send them back as I can't deal with things that won't update properly.

Any ideas folks? Even when it says connected to BT, it won't always show the device in the firmware update screens. I have all other programs shut down too.

Jun 24, 2020 at 9:02 PM Post #100 of 110
They showed up. ordered last night and they showed up late afternoon. Sound good out of the box. Trying to to the firmware upgrade. I am starting to get more and more frustrated as it constant fails early in the download. I can some times get to 10%, but that's it and it's been 20 times. The phone is right in the case with the cans. I know I'm doing it correctly. It I can't get these to update, I'll send them back as I can't deal with things that won't update properly.

Any ideas folks? Even when it says connected to BT, it won't always show the device in the firmware update screens. I have all other programs shut down too.
I’ll quote a section from a post I made a few weeks back.

”1) It's very difficult to update the firmware via the app in iOS. I was finally able to update the firmware after doing a couple of things within iOS. First, I had to prevent my phone from locking. Basically keep my screen always on. Second, I had to turn off all notifications. And finally, I had to keep my phone right next to my headphones. After doing these 3 things, I was finally able to complete the update although it still took a few tries. Hopefully Shure will provide an update that will fix this.“

Jun 24, 2020 at 10:59 PM Post #101 of 110

”1) It's very difficult to update the firmware via the app in iOS. I was finally able to update the firmware after doing a couple of things within iOS. First, I had to prevent my phone from locking. Basically keep my screen always on. Second, I had to turn off all notifications. And finally, I had to keep my phone right next to my headphones. After doing these 3 things, I was finally able to complete the update although it still took a few tries. Hopefully Shure will provide an update that will fix this.“

thanks so much. Now I have to figure out all of that. Lol. I’ll try

Jun 25, 2020 at 1:04 AM Post #102 of 110
Tools few tries. Finally got it done. Thanks so much. They need to fix this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back