Shuoer impressions thread
Nov 25, 2022 at 1:23 AM Post #3,796 of 3,872
To fellow EJ07 Owner till now, i have a question, what should I expect to get from EJ07? what is unique from EJ07 that make it stay on your collection?

EJ07 intriguing me for years (yes since release), but there is no owner of EJ07 in my country (Indonesia), so yeah it sits on my wishlist for years, and i do own lots of iem (around 30s) ranging from cheap Blon BL03 to kilobucks

Nov 27, 2022 at 4:30 AM Post #3,797 of 3,872
Hi, I recently got the Kinda Lava and was wondering if there is an EQ preset website like Oratory1990's EQ site for Harman curve matching?

Nov 27, 2022 at 6:05 AM Post #3,798 of 3,872
Dec 15, 2022 at 6:56 AM Post #3,799 of 3,872
Has anyone dealt with Letshuoer customer service here? I'm a really happy owner of a pair of Kinda Lava IEMs and I contacted them via their website to buy some additional eartips (the white/transparent ones with black nozzle, coming in boundle with the iems).
At first I paid and after few days not getting news from them, I contacted them again and they said they missed my order.
Once I received the tips, I noticed that these where not the one I requested, but a sort of white/greyish opaque tips that don't fit my ears.
I tried to contact them twice during the last week and still no answer.
As far as I like the IEMs, I'm starting to have serious doubts about their customer service and the opportunity to buy again from them...
I'm also attaching a picture, in case someone knows if there is a different place where I could find the tips on the left.

Attachments

• IMG_20221215_122028203~2.jpg
    IMG_20221215_122028203~2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022 at 2:05 PM Post #3,800 of 3,872
Has anyone dealt with Letshuoer customer service here? I'm a really happy owner of a pair of Kinda Lava IEMs and I contacted them via their website to buy some additional eartips (the white/transparent ones with black nozzle, coming in boundle with the iems).
At first I paid and after few days not getting news from them, I contacted them again and they said they missed my order.
Once I received the tips, I noticed that these where not the one I requested, but a sort of white/greyish opaque tips that don't fit my ears.
As far as I like the IEMs, I'm starting to have serious doubts about their customer service and the opportunity to buy again from them...
I'm also attaching a picture, in case someone knows if there is a different place where I could find the tips on the left.
I’ve had great experience with them, think quite a few too? I wonder if this is to do with China’s (finally) decision to live with covid and open up which had caused significant spike in cases / localised lock down caused staffing /working hand-over etc? But yea this is very disappointing from them - hope you get some response soon.

I recognise these, the pure white ones were in the 07 OG I think, whereas the transparent clear ones were included in more recent product such as S12? I only use foam ones so not sure if you can get these shuoer tips else where. Try contracting their rep on discord he’s great & love that guy, good luck man

Dec 23, 2022 at 3:09 PM Post #3,801 of 3,872
Hey guys

Picked up empire ears legend x and bravado ii recently and not quite what I was looking for. Sold the legend x as I actually preferred the bravado ii, but now considering ej07 in one of its variations.

I have a xenns Up and love them. So articulate. More so than the legend x --by far actually. Wondering where these sit and if I should go ej07 or ej07m. Generally speaking, I think I have similar tastes to HBB. @redrol and I were both big Sony Z5 fans (I still thinks its great but its been surpassed at this point), and he recommended ej07. HBB ranks OG version of it above Xenns Up.

Taste-wise, I would say Im an audiophile leaning basshead. I EQ everything and love a wide stage and good bass (z1r is my favorite to date, minus the treble). Recs appreciated!

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2022 at 4:36 PM Post #3,802 of 3,872
I’ve had great experience with them, think quite a few too? I wonder if this is to do with China’s (finally) decision to live with covid and open up which had caused significant spike in cases / localised lock down caused staffing /working hand-over etc? But yea this is very disappointing from them - hope you get some response soon.

I recognise these, the pure white ones were in the 07 OG I think, whereas the transparent clear ones were included in more recent product such as S12? I only use foam ones so not sure if you can get these shuoer tips else where. Try contracting their rep on discord he’s great & love that guy, good luck man

Hi thank you for your suggestions, I managed to get an answer from them, but still I've got no eartips...🙂
They told me they would have sent me some, but as of today no news...
So in the end lots of emails, few answers, no tips, not the greatest care for their customers.

Dec 23, 2022 at 6:15 PM Post #3,803 of 3,872
Hi.
The left one reminds me a lot KBear 07 tips. Not my favourite, I’ve had better results with BGVP A08 tips (the blue silicon ones) Hope it helps

Dec 23, 2022 at 6:19 PM Post #3,804 of 3,872
Hi.
The left one reminds me a lot KBear 07 tips. Not my favourite, I’ve had better results with BGVP A08 tips (the blue silicon ones) Hope it helps
Hi, thank you for your suggestion, I'll have a look. I tried a lot of tips on my Kinda lava and they left ones seem the best pairing, at least to my ears. The sound gets a slight lower midrange/midbass focus that make the listening very pleasing. Among the the others, I tried the Spinfits (I use those with excellent results on my moondrop S8), but the sound gets a bit too v-shape.

Jan 1, 2023 at 11:53 AM Post #3,805 of 3,872
So, my Kinda lava arrived Friday. I like them a lot. My xenns Up have been gold standard and I think the KL have slightly better resolution, which surprised me. @redrol Was right on the short nozzle though. Fitment is an issue for me as a result. I ordered some double flange tips (in red to match), but all short nozzle iems have been troublesome for my ears, so im going to list these in the classified section and order a pair of the OG ej07s, which Im a little bummed about because I know the KL are bassier, which I prefer, and the red shell is really cool. I didn't notice any pinna gain on them. Just had a hard time maintaining proper seal.

Jan 2, 2023 at 10:32 AM Post #3,807 of 3,872
Bummer bro. Yeah the short bore is literally the shortest on the market.. sheesh
Yeah, its a little silly. Blon03 is like that too. A lot of TWS's are as well. I don't get it.

Jan 31, 2023 at 8:39 PM Post #3,808 of 3,872
I think it's official. I am a masochist. I really like the ej07m and fearless s8z. I don't think they would be enjoyable to most people but I find them really entertaining. highly resolving in the upper mids and lower treble to me. I imagine I was a bull in a past life. I’m listening to ej07m now on dx311mk2 LO to jotunheim. Aet07 tips and I upgraded to effect audio maestro. I had some filters on em from penon but they annoy me with tip rolling so I took em off.

Jan 31, 2023 at 8:49 PM Post #3,809 of 3,872
I couldn't get a seal on the KL for the life of me, but they have good tonality. Traded for a campfire andromeda, which I haaaaaated. Campfire audio is not for me. I have the og ej07 now and prefer it. I've been comparing to z1r. Very different. Ej07 is much more mid centric and the tone is different than any other iem I've heard. It's really interesting. As a musician, I think it's tone is more naturally .... instrumental? Idk. Something about it is interesting. I do prefer the z1r overall though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back