Shuoer impressions thread
May 21, 2021 at 3:36 AM Post #3,167 of 3,872
Com’on dude! That’s not cool! What did you hear share :D
Hahaha Joseph would kill me if I did. Official announcement should come soon, but let’s just say it’s an exciting new change to the 07’s we love.

May 21, 2021 at 5:31 AM Post #3,169 of 3,872
No idea yet but from the fb post Shuoer decided to mass produce EJ07 (previously was made to order).

So assuming they keep driver config and tuning the same, would just be a copy of original EJ07.

I have a feeling they are trying to make it readily available (say you can get from Amazon next day) and/or might even see a drop in price too (mass produce always cheaper than individual)?? Not sure but if they indeed drop price I can only appreciate their desire to make it more accessible to wider music lovers. great news for those want an amazing set with competitive price (ThieAu twins already cheaper than original 07 to start with) however Bad investment for me but hey not first time buying gadgets and as long as there isn’t an immediately mass production/cheaper version of 09 which I only got about 1month ago!

May 21, 2021 at 6:59 PM Post #3,170 of 3,872
No idea yet but from the fb post Shuoer decided to mass produce EJ07 (previously was made to order).

So assuming they keep driver config and tuning the same, would just be a copy of original EJ07.

I have a feeling they are trying to make it readily available (say you can get from Amazon next day) and/or might even see a drop in price too (mass produce always cheaper than individual)?? Not sure but if they indeed drop price I can only appreciate their desire to make it more accessible to wider music lovers. great news for those want an amazing set with competitive price (ThieAu twins already cheaper than original 07 to start with) however Bad investment for me but hey not first time buying gadgets and as long as there isn’t an immediately mass production/cheaper version of 09 which I only got about 1month ago!
Seems like it's being talked about, so I'll spill the deets. It's going to be "the same" EJ07 as before. However, this model will be a fully CNC'ed metal shell, treble is upped a little bit, the price of the metal version is going to be cheaper than the original resin.

May 21, 2021 at 11:05 PM Post #3,171 of 3,872
Seems like it's being talked about, so I'll spill the deets. It's going to be "the same" EJ07 as before. However, this model will be a fully CNC'ed metal shell, treble is upped a little bit, the price of the metal version is going to be cheaper than the original resin.
Under the metal shell, it is very convenient to hide the contents of the headphones, so that no one can see what is inside. :) What if there will be completely different drivers? In any case, it will be interesting to see the appearance of the new EJ07

Last edited:
May 21, 2021 at 11:17 PM Post #3,172 of 3,872
Under the metal shell, it is very convenient to hide the contents of the headphones, so that no one can see what is inside. :) What if there will be completely different drivers? In any case, it will be interesting to see the appearance of the new EJ07
Meh the same can be said for a lot of things though. Hope you aren't ripping apart everything you buy to see what inside. I'm sure someone brave will eventually get around to doing a destructive teardown.

Jun 16, 2021 at 9:05 PM Post #3,174 of 3,872
Just saw this in my fb feed! Omg what does this mean… mass production version of EJ07? Does this mean cheaper or Shuoer has the confidence it will sell well so from made-to-order to readily available so folks can get it almost immediately thru all sales channel… very few info I’ll try to reach out to CS A290CAD0-19DA-4193-944E-45038438EEE8.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2301a.png
    IMG_2301a.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2301.png
    IMG_2301.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 0
Jun 17, 2021 at 11:31 AM Post #3,179 of 3,872
This is an extremely relevant news, since there are many reports of roll-off treble. FR tomorrow, we'll see.
excited to see the graph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back