Shuoer impressions thread
Apr 1, 2022 at 1:18 AM Post #3,601 of 3,872
Just throwing some love for the OG EJ07’s. I much prefer these over the M for my library.
E4896088-4217-4294-BD21-BA39B8EE19D9.jpeg

Attachments

• 4AF7DE79-3B0C-4576-ABDA-B7B20164C73F.jpeg
    4AF7DE79-3B0C-4576-ABDA-B7B20164C73F.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 0
  • F3310E8C-5F74-4B34-87F2-FBDD82DB1589.jpeg
    F3310E8C-5F74-4B34-87F2-FBDD82DB1589.jpeg
    379.2 KB · Views: 0
Apr 1, 2022 at 5:04 AM Post #3,603 of 3,872
Hi Vruksha,
Can you tell us in what ways it is better than the EJ07m? Would appreciate your take.
Thanks,
God bless, Wayne
I find the OG more neutral in comparison. That lifted mid bass on M is fun but just not ideal for extreme metal music which is fast and complex. Though I did enjoy the quantity on other genres like ambient, jazz, world..it just stands out a bit to much for metal making it feeling unnatural. Though it’s very well controlled for a DD sometimes it’s just a bit too much for my taste especially when tracks gets really busy. I prefer more neutral sound and the OG hits the right spot.

Apr 1, 2022 at 5:12 AM Post #3,604 of 3,872
Vruksha, thanks so very much for your response and my getting to hear your reasoning and Preferences. I thought being from Alaska you might say that the shell material was warmer to insert into your ears than the metal shells of the M. ha ha
I can see that you listen to VERY different kinds of music than I do so I am not so worried now that I ordered the KL M. Still waiting for my new babies to arrive.
Enjoy, God Bless,
Wayne

Apr 1, 2022 at 2:23 PM Post #3,605 of 3,872
Vruksha, thanks so very much for your response and my getting to hear your reasoning and Preferences. I thought being from Alaska you might say that the shell material was warmer to insert into your ears than the metal shells of the M. ha ha
I can see that you listen to VERY different kinds of music than I do so I am not so worried now that I ordered the KL M. Still waiting for my new babies to arrive.
Enjoy, God Bless,
Wayne
The OG shell is definitely more comfortable to insert without that initial cold shock I get from M even though it’s quiet smaller in comparison. It is always cold for the first few minutes. After living in Alaska for few years it just became normal. I can’t talk about KL but M is an awesome iem. I don’t think you can go wrong with that. They sounds really good with Diana Krall, Mikes Davis, Dead can dance, Shpongle..Jazz, Reggae, World music, Electronic ambient…they are pretty solid imo. The bass was plenty enough and at times even more for my ears but maybe not enough for some? Kinda lava could be like bass head level I am assuming.
I love that Shuoer gives so much options for the EJ07 family, for neutral lovers there the OG, for fun/exciting sound there M and for more bass lovers there KL.

Apr 6, 2022 at 6:37 AM Post #3,607 of 3,872
EJ07 vs Oracle? I was not a fan of Oracle, too soft/dull/boring.

If you want the Extra Spice EJ07, do you choose M or HBB/Kinda Lava..? Treble is the same on both?

Apr 8, 2022 at 3:55 AM Post #3,608 of 3,872
Hi Guys and Girls,
I have a friend that I am trying to convert to iem listening. We are friends from home theater and love of music. His wife though, like my wife, does not share his love of music, or at least not at any volume. So he listens a lot with HiFiMan Ananda headphones. I am a HiFiMan fan as well, but both of us still get in trouble because they are open backed. We still have to ask she who must be obeyed, does my music annoy you? I long ago got ciems and quit having to ask. So I got him to try a cheap pair of iems to see what he thinks.
BUT
He cannot get a good seal either, at least with the limited tips he has tried. He is older like me, big ears, I guess, the Extra Large Spinfits have worked the best for him but he still loses a seal when he lets go and doesn't press them into his ears. None that came with his iems worked for him.
Do you guys have any rec of what he should try next? I gave up and went with customs, but obviously he does not want to do that if it is not necessary.
Suggestions??
Really, honestly, I am asking for a friend. So will pass on any suggestions, thanks in advance.
God Bless,
Wayne
Try acoustune aet07

Apr 8, 2022 at 7:51 AM Post #3,613 of 3,872
Hi Guys and Girls,
I have a friend that I am trying to convert to iem listening. We are friends from home theater and love of music. His wife though, like my wife, does not share his love of music, or at least not at any volume. So he listens a lot with HiFiMan Ananda headphones. I am a HiFiMan fan as well, but both of us still get in trouble because they are open backed. We still have to ask she who must be obeyed, does my music annoy you? I long ago got ciems and quit having to ask. So I got him to try a cheap pair of iems to see what he thinks.
BUT
He cannot get a good seal either, at least with the limited tips he has tried. He is older like me, big ears, I guess, the Extra Large Spinfits have worked the best for him but he still loses a seal when he lets go and doesn't press them into his ears. None that came with his iems worked for him.
Do you guys have any rec of what he should try next? I gave up and went with customs, but obviously he does not want to do that if it is not necessary.
Suggestions??
Really, honestly, I am asking for a friend. So will pass on any suggestions, thanks in advance.
God Bless,
Wayne
Sorry I didn’t read it.
I use focal elegia (closed back headphones) with oratory1990 eq. When it’s on sale It’s affordable (500€/$), has a decent stage for a closed back, and has slammier bass than Ananda. Hope it helps. Regards.

Apr 8, 2022 at 7:51 AM Post #3,614 of 3,872

Users who are viewing this thread

Back