Shozy Zero IEMs
Dec 23, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #1,426 of 1,545
Not sure if it is normal, but some minor movement should be normal from what me remembers after opening the package first time. Now, I don't know how much movement is okay. 

Thanks!
Shaking it a bit more, lightly :smile:, it seems like a bag of tips and maybe a case sliding around, with I'm guessing the IEMs being in the case...

Maybe I'll just remove the plastic wrap (which isn't special in any way) and open the box to make sure they are ok before wrapping them.

Update for anyone else who might eventually be interested:
Sliding around is the case (with a metal zipper pull that was doing the unexpected extra tapping/rolling sound), and a small booklet.

Appreciate the help and piece of mind!

I'll try to get a listen tomorrow and post a quick set of impressions (no burn-in).

Dec 23, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #1,427 of 1,545
Thanks!
Shaking it a bit more, lightly
smile.gif
, it seems like a bag of tips and maybe a case sliding around, with I'm guessing the IEMs being in the case...

Maybe I'll just remove the plastic wrap (which isn't special in any way) and open the box to make sure they are ok before wrapping them.

Update for anyone else who might eventually be interested:
Sliding around is the case (with a metal zipper pull that was doing the unexpected extra tapping/rolling sound), and a small booklet.

Appreciate the help and piece of mind!

I'll try to get a listen tomorrow and post a quick set of impressions (no burn-in).

Please do post your thoughts on them! 

I, for one, think that if you like smooth, warm and spatious signatures they are good! 

Jan 4, 2017 at 6:38 PM Post #1,429 of 1,545
I'm experiencing cable failure near the jack on mine, one year in of careful usage.

Jan 4, 2017 at 7:01 PM Post #1,430 of 1,545
Had mine since they released it, cables getting a little bendy from pocket abuse but they definitely still work.

Jan 7, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #1,433 of 1,545
The left housing on mind fell apart when pulling them out of my ear :p. May order another pair for future use. But first getting replacement cable for my FX850s.

Jan 14, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #1,435 of 1,545

Please do post your thoughts on them! 

I, for one, think that if you like smooth, warm and spatious signatures they are good! 

How are they with details in the mids and highs? I love the wooden HiSoundAudio Flamenco which is a real hidden gem and if it wasn't for having such a **** cable could have more recognition. it has great balance and unlike the other smoother sounding woodies i have, it has good sparkle and detail. I REALLY disliked the HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2 which was a bloated mess and a huge let down. the only other woodies I have are budget ones DZAT-DF10 and VJJB K4S, both have great balance and surprisingly detailed for their price point

I've had my eyes on the SZeros for a long while and may pull the plug on Penon Audio.

Jan 15, 2017 at 1:16 AM Post #1,437 of 1,545
  How are they with details in the mids and highs? I love the wooden HiSoundAudio Flamenco which is a real hidden gem and if it wasn't for having such a **** cable could have more recognition. it has great balance and unlike the other smoother sounding woodies i have, it has good sparkle and detail. I REALLY disliked the HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2 which was a bloated mess and a huge let down. the only other woodies I have are budget ones DZAT-DF10 and VJJB K4S, both have great balance and surprisingly detailed for their price point

I've had my eyes on the SZeros for a long while and may pull the plug on Penon Audio.

To be honest, I think that in their price range I felt they were the best (?) 

The signature is warm - smooth. Soundstage is very very large, details are actually very good! 

There is a smooth treble and the bass is natural - bass is pretty good in quantity. Mids are very good!

To give an example of how good they are: My brother has been using them non stop for 4 months now - those are his IEMs to-go and he almost never uses anything else these days. He loves the signature and from about all options in this price range they kinda are the best I tested. (Disclaimer: I couldn't possibly have tested every headphone in this price range, but from those I tested those were pretty much the best option overall)

Disclaimer 2: I really want to test more IEMs and headphones in general but can't find more to test in Romania. 
Why are you waiting , they are very good iems:sunglasses:

Totally! 

Jan 15, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #1,438 of 1,545

To be honest, I think that in their price range I felt they were the best (?) 

The signature is warm - smooth. Soundstage is very very large, details are actually very good! 

There is a smooth treble and the bass is natural - bass is pretty good in quantity. Mids are very good!

To give an example of how good they are: My brother has been using them non stop for 4 months now - those are his IEMs to-go and he almost never uses anything else these days. He loves the signature and from about all options in this price range they kinda are the best I tested. (Disclaimer: I couldn't possibly have tested every headphone in this price range, but from those I tested those were pretty much the best option overall)

Disclaimer 2: I really want to test more IEMs and headphones in general but can't find more to test in Romania. 
Why are you waiting , they are very good iems:sunglasses:

Totally! 
wait for the Shozy Hera :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: gonna be awesome and the new Shozy alien plus :heart_eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back