Shozy Zero IEMs
Jul 15, 2016 at 10:49 PM Post #1,315 of 1,545
Spinfits dont really work well for me, it just feels weird, but ive been using the JVC's spiral dots for awhile now and im enjoying it. 

Spiral dots are also slightly shallow and wide bore as what @NLNH mentioned earlier

Just remember that our ear canals are different so we might all experience different fit. Im gonna experiment the sony tips on these and ive been getting a very good seal with sony tips previously. 

Jul 16, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #1,316 of 1,545
The Shozys blow me away. Pairing with the Cayin N5 is really no joke. Damn! I'm like in love with them. Warm and cozy but with enough oomph! to be exciting. Its very pleasing to the ear. Stock Med tips work the best for me even though fit is a little weird. Sennheiser double flange felt and fit perfect but bass didn't sound as tight to me. It wasn't a huge difference so I might go back to them as fit was great.

Jul 17, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #1,317 of 1,545
Finally got my review posted up on these! I like 'em. They aren't my perfect mint chocolate chip ice-cream, but they are a nice other flavour to get for a change.

I've personally found the Spinfits best. With the stock tips I didn't find the bass definition as tight as I like. The Spinfits solved that, but made the soundstage less wide. To each their own.

Be prepared for porky extrapolation.

Link below:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/16453

Jul 19, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #1,319 of 1,545
  i'm curious about the wood casing choice. Since they appear to be relatively cheap I'm considering getting them.
How do they compare to the RE400 (my current favorite sub $100 IEM)?

re400 is more airy and balanced than shozy 0.
shozy 0 has larger soundstage than re400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back