Shozy IEM impression/appreciation thread (in particular Pola owners)
Mar 19, 2019 at 4:22 PM Post #77 of 241
KvDrOcb.jpg

March Madness at TSAV! USA customers only...

Specials on the Pola!

Apr 6, 2019 at 7:20 AM Post #80 of 241
No any impressions about Pola39? :joy: I very curious sound signature, sounds like Noble Khan and SQ.

Apr 24, 2019 at 10:42 PM Post #81 of 241
how is the shozy using balanced?

Apr 25, 2019 at 11:38 AM Post #82 of 241
So I have the new Pola39 on hand. Although this is just a beta, but I'm told it's pretty much the same as the final tuning. Just not the final build.

First off, I did audition the original Pola, but I can only explain from memory : I didn't really like the original Pola. Crin's impression is pretty spot on... When I tried with the ZX300. Trying with other DAP like Fiio M6 and M9, it sounded much better. Heck even from my iTouch was much better for some reason. The bass was not as muddied. Instrument separation was much better and the decay improved. Soundstage was above average but accurate. Tbh, I was kinda disappointed.

Then there's the Pola39. I like this sooo much better than the original. The darker sounding of the original pola is now much brighter, but not as bright. Bass is tighter now. Mids are almost the same I think. The highs are a notch better. It's just overall so much better. Worthy of being called flagship alright. Tried a cheap silver plated balanced cable with my Q1mk2 and the decay actually became even faster. It actually felt "too quick" for my liking. The rest of the frequency didn't suffer much though, if any at all. Overall, this is a very very good iem.

While insufficient, this is the limit of my audiophool explanation capability goes despite being in this hobby for years. If there's any questions, I'm more than happy to try and answer as best as I can regarding the new Pola39.

Apr 25, 2019 at 12:20 PM Post #83 of 241
Thanks for your opinion @graphidz. Do you have Sony ZX300, because I very curious enough power from SE in ZX300 to Pola39 or not?

Apr 25, 2019 at 12:31 PM Post #84 of 241
Thanks for your opinion @graphidz. Do you have Sony ZX300, because I very curious enough power from SE in ZX300 to Pola39 or not?

No I don't have the zx300 on hand tried it at a local store. I only tried the non-balanced port so it could be possible it's due to that. I'll try the balanced out when I go back there. With the pola39 too

Apr 25, 2019 at 3:36 PM Post #85 of 241
what is the MSRP for Pola39?

Apr 26, 2019 at 12:39 PM Post #87 of 241
i am also looking to go custom but id like to know more about the differences between the POLA and POLA39 from users here first.

Jun 30, 2019 at 9:12 PM Post #88 of 241
Been weeks since any update on this thread on anything shozy no new impressions on any shozy products? It does just have to be about the POLA folks :p (even though i want one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back