Shipping on Headstage Arrow 12HE 3G
Apr 4, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #31 of 50
I'm guessing that when you switched to 4G he delayed your order. He hasn't shipped any 4Gs yet.

EDIT: I think they started shipping very recently. Never the less, I think when you switched it was delayed.

EDIT 2: Nope, site still has a June release date.

Quote:
No the 3G Robert offered to let me switch my order to the 4G (i ordered on the friday before the site upgraded). Will mail him and see what he says about shipping times (he did say it would be three weeks from order date but your post threw me, unless he built a whole batch?)

Apr 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #32 of 50
 I mailed him as someone posted up that the 4G was on the website the day after I ordered (and was the only product available then), he offered to let me swap (and wait) but I declined and carried on with the 3G order - Have mailed him and will post up any response on waiting times

Apr 8, 2011 at 5:52 AM Post #35 of 50
Arrived today
bigsmile_face.gif
 first impressions it makes my P5's pulsate 
L3000.gif

Apr 20, 2011 at 3:57 AM Post #36 of 50
Hello, Im sure he is a nice guy .But this is a bissiness there's alot of hard working people saving $ to buy Amps and other equipment. And waiting years for an item is REDICULOUS and BAD BISISNESS!! This is like a bad nightmare!!!

Apr 20, 2011 at 10:54 AM Post #37 of 50
He is usually good at refunding your money pretty promptly when you cancel your order.

Apr 20, 2011 at 11:16 AM Post #38 of 50
Got my Arrow in the mail at exactly the 3 week mark. Just glad it finally got here. It's a great little amp. I'm going case hunting for something to fit my Arrow + J3 today.

Apr 24, 2011 at 3:01 PM Post #39 of 50
Robert's known for wacky wait times. For an impatient American, maybe buying local is better. The American-made Leckerton uha-4 seems to be reviewing very well against the arrow. Also the TTVJ Slim as I think Todd is based in the States as well.

Apr 27, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #40 of 50
Hi, new user here (long time reader). Does anyone know how long it takes for the Arrow to get here once marked as 'shipped' on the website?  It's been 10 days so far for my 3G and I was wondering whether to continue getting my hopes up that it will arrive any day now or just assume it'll be here by Memorial Day?  I live in Ohio.

Thanks.

Apr 27, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #41 of 50
Exactly the same issue here.
I ordered a refurbished (for 175 EUR) unit on 13.04., marked as shipped in the same day.
I live in Europe, so max 3-4 days and I can get anything from Germany with any currier company or postal service.
I have written many emails, no answer...strange, very strange.

I read somewhere that about 3 weeks now the shipping time.

Apr 27, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #42 of 50
Mine got here on the 3 week mark. Literally 21 days.

Not sure why on earth it takes so long. But it's worth it.

...That being said, mine is for sale. Since it shipped I've hit some really tough financial times and it has to go. Sad I didn't get much time with it.

Apr 30, 2011 at 6:46 AM Post #44 of 50
I've experienced the same shipping time delay, its been 6 weeks now since I received a email from Rob saying it was shipped and still no amp.

I assume it is to keep cost as low as possible but I was disappointed when I was told there was no tracking item supplied especially something with a $300 price tag I would have fronted the additional cost.

I'd prefer the amp then a refund so I'm awaiting Rob's response to my email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back