Shipping on Headstage Arrow 12HE 3G
Mar 30, 2011 at 6:25 AM Post #18 of 50
If you are referring to Rob - he doesn't post in HF anymore.

Mar 30, 2011 at 8:20 PM Post #19 of 50
I must have timed it right. I ordered the Arrow on Feb. 2nd and had it in hand on the 24th. Great amp, it runs circles around mt Rx MKII.

Mar 30, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #20 of 50

Quote:
I must have timed it right. I ordered the Arrow on Feb. 2nd and had it in hand on the 24th. Great amp, it runs circles around mt Rx MKII.

then thats fast..
are they ship with express or regular?
I still waiting for his reply
frown.gif

Mar 31, 2011 at 11:25 AM Post #22 of 50
It didn't come express just standard mail. Like I said, I must have hit a production cycle at a perfect moment. It took Robert two weeks to ship and then two weeks to get here.

I agree with Ghia. It is a really good amp and worth the wait. But that is easy for me to say, I didn't have to wait all that long!

Apr 1, 2011 at 2:58 AM Post #24 of 50
I should hope mine doesn't take that long. Rob (and the Headstage site) has assured me my Arrow should ship today (and I ordered it yesterday). He recently put the 3G back up for order, I guess he's clearing out his stock in prep for the 4G.

Quote:
You guys are lucky, it took my arrow over a month and a half to get to me (well, from payment to shipping).

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #30 of 50

No the 3G Robert offered to let me switch my order to the 4G (i ordered on the friday before the site upgraded). Will mail him and see what he says about shipping times (he did say it would be three weeks from order date but your post threw me, unless he built a whole batch?)
Quote:
Did you Pre-order a 4G? I don't think he had the 3G up at that time. If you got the 4G it will be June (I believe) before yours ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back