Shipment of E11 ( updated May, 24 )
May 21, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #32 of 79
PJBOX were allocated an initial shipment of 40 E11 units, which they set up for preorder on their site. They quickly got the allotted 40 preorders. So though the shipment of E11s will be arriving there soon, they have already effectively sold all of those units in advance, and so are sold out until they get another shipment when FiiO starts mass-production (quoted for late June).

May 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #33 of 79
Woohoo! Ordered from Micca. 

May 21, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #34 of 79

Quote:
PJBOX were allocated an initial shipment of 40 E11 units, which they set up for preorder on their site. They quickly got the allotted 40 preorders. So though the shipment of E11s will be arriving there soon, they have already effectively sold all of those units in advance, and so are sold out until they get another shipment when FiiO starts mass-production (quoted for late June).

Wow, people are really running for it.

Some more reviews should pop up soon enough than.

May 21, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #35 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreamthinker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, people are really running for it.

Some more reviews should pop up soon enough than.

Raging FOTM, don'cha know. It's what Head-Fi does best.

Then again, I've ordered one and I'm vaguely thinking about writing a review for it because it's the first time I've had a new piece of kit anywhere near the original launchtime. And I like writing reviews.

May 22, 2011 at 2:55 PM Post #36 of 79

[size=medium]
Guys,

We created the labels and prepared the boxes for the E11's going out but the E11 shipment has not been delivered to us yet since it is scheduled for 5/23. We prepared the labels and boxes so that as soon as we get the shipment tomorrow, we will throw the E11s and out they go. If we get our timing right, they will go out tomorrow. If not then by 5/24/2011 as we originally estimated.

USPS can be pretty quick in delivering packages, but the official delivery times are "2-3 days", which means Wednesday or Thursday for most.

Jack 
[/size]

May 22, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #37 of 79
I actually don't really watch hockey. I was just using that expression in an attempt to get across how randomly excited I am for this amp (because really, if the average Canadian is more excited for something than hockey, it must be REALLY GOOD...or over hyped).

Quote:
Lmao, i think you'll much rather seeing the canucks bring home the cup! The way they're playing, it's looking good. I just don't want the bruins to win it :xf_mad:). Habs should of eliminated them!

May 23, 2011 at 8:57 PM Post #39 of 79

Quote:

Please visit where to buy in our website to find a local seller. http://www.fiio.com.cn/where/index.aspx

Today will send out some E11 to Micca in USA, and UAS in UK. (5/15/2011)

To KS distribution in UK ( 5/18/2011)

Today will ship out E11 to over 10 counties 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------new format---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/15/2011:   MICCA/USA, UAS/UK

5/18/2011:   KS DISTRIBUTION/UK

5/19/2011:   HEAD-DIRECT/USA, Sound Essentials/New Zealand, Soundcare AS/Norway, 聿鑫/台湾, SmartDigital/HONG KONG,  Vietnam,  Holysai/Thailand. TREOO/Singapore

Where in Hong Kong? Smart Digital is neither listed on your website nor did a Google search yield any results... Do you have a phone number perhaps? 

May 23, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #40 of 79
Micca-Store shipped my E11 today... Virginia to Calif... Hope the USPS doesn't go broke before it arrives.
biggrin.gif

May 24, 2011 at 11:46 AM Post #44 of 79
Would anyone be able to notify me somehow when a store with reasonable shipping cost to Sweden gets the E11 ready for shipment? I either have to order it myself or wait for my friend to go to Hong Kong and buy it for me there, but then I have to wait untill end of August. So any help appreciated!

May 24, 2011 at 3:48 PM Post #45 of 79
Some "morning-after" photos...

Look at all those E11's... 

And the first of many waves of orders going out:

Thanks to everyone for their interest. Here's hoping for speedy delivery by the USPS!!!

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back