Shipment of E11 ( updated May, 24 )
Jul 7, 2011 at 6:14 AM Post #76 of 79

Quote:
Hi All,

We got our second shipment of E11's in. Yay!

We are including a Micca accessory pack for the E11, which consists of a second 900mAh BL-5B battery and an AC battery charger. This way you can charge one battery while using the other.

Jack

Jack,

Is there a way to get that Micca accessory pack for the ones that ordered the E11 from the first batch, like myself.

James

Jul 8, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #77 of 79

Quote:
Jack,

Is there a way to get that Micca accessory pack for the ones that ordered the E11 from the first batch, like myself.

James

James,

Yes anyone can purchase the accessory pack, even if their E11 wasn't purchased from us. The accessory pack is now listed on our website.  And if you previously purchased the E11 from us, you can get the accessory pack for $4.95. Directions are on the product listing for the accessory pack on our website.

Thanks!

Jack

Jul 10, 2011 at 9:47 AM Post #79 of 79
Yup, got it already. It was at EMS office on July 2 but they did not bother calling me and their tracking system was not updated. In four days I finally had to come and get it myself as I could not wait. Absolutely love its bass boost - got my re-262's sounding totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back