Sharing my friend's poor experience with Woo Audio's customer service
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2020 at 5:08 PM Post #211 of 339
Actually, a quick Google search turns up that it is definitely not legal:

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-illegal...sation-between-you-and-someone-else-to-others

I assume you're talking about suits over private facts? It is illegal in many cases to publicly post private facts of individuals.

That law specifically doesn't extend to corporations. As long as it doesn't violate personal private information of employees (Woo employee personal email addresses for an example, a first and last name is not private) or constitute espionage or violate a non-disclosure agreement it's 100% legal.

Jul 29, 2020 at 5:09 PM Post #212 of 339
Seriously? Let's keep personal attacks out of this thread.

So...it's okay for you to call OP a troll, but not okay for others to call you one?

Glass houses and stones and all that.

Jul 29, 2020 at 5:10 PM Post #213 of 339
Seriously? Let's keep personal attacks out of this thread.
oh no, someone keeps calling john a ken can't take a word as "troll"? so now only you can attack others?

Jul 29, 2020 at 5:11 PM Post #214 of 339
So...it's okay for you to call OP a troll, but not okay for others to call you one?

Glass houses and stones and all that.

I didn't though. I called out the behavior.

I just think the customer is being overly trollish and malicious.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2020 at 5:14 PM Post #215 of 339

I see. So "trollish" is kosher but "troll" isn't.

Do you realize how dumb that sounds?

Jul 29, 2020 at 5:14 PM Post #216 of 339
but he also called your behavior in this thread and your effort to derail the whole thread as troll lmao. this is a double standard at its finest and imma screenshot this lol

Jul 29, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #219 of 339
oh no! the cry baby gonna cry EVEN LOUDER!

Jul 29, 2020 at 5:28 PM Post #221 of 339
As a moderator, i would like to encourage folks to have a balanced view which I feel we don’t have yet.

I appreciate JohnSZ joining HF now to share his experience highlight with us, but I think we need to hear from Woo Audio’s side before making any conclusions.

Hi AnakChan,

Could you please help us and take a look at what is going on here?

Thank you for your service to the people on this Forum.

Jul 29, 2020 at 5:29 PM Post #223 of 339
I'm so new I can't figure out how to call MODs if this person keeps attacking people and derailing this thread. Do you know?

The thread is clearly derailing itself.

I have not personally attacked anyone here in any way but I'm fine being a dissenting voice here, and not just be one of the one's who just 'piles on'.

Jul 29, 2020 at 5:38 PM Post #225 of 339
If someone were to say your posts are childish and pedantic, that's just your behavior, right? That's not actually attacking you personally?

That would be sort of crossing the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back