SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Mar 6, 2005 at 5:34 PM Post #466 of 704
guys,stop being so picky. there, i fixed for all of those who were annoyed that my face was crossed out. i blurred it this time. god, i just wanted u guys to like the pictures, but instead all u can talk about is how i crossed off my face.
there i fixed it- its blurred.

Mar 7, 2005 at 11:05 PM Post #467 of 704
Is there anyone in Canada (if anyone living here reading this) who has managed to find a Red Zen Micro at a retail store. I went and got mine at Future Shop with an extended warrenty. All they got was silver, and in my opinion, it's quite boring. I want to try and get the Red, but no where in Canada can I find a place where I can get it easily.

Mar 8, 2005 at 12:38 AM Post #468 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by link247
Is there anyone in Canada (if anyone living here reading this) who has managed to find a Red Zen Micro at a retail store. I went and got mine at Future Shop with an extended warrenty. All they got was silver, and in my opinion, it's quite boring. I want to try and get the Red, but no where in Canada can I find a place where I can get it easily.

If you have a credit card, try here:

http://www.ats-systems.com/store/det...D=ATS-H-MP5250

If you don't have one, good luck, it took best buy months just to get the black ones in stock. Unless you can find a local shop that has them, you're not left with many options I think.

Personally I'm looking for a decently priced remote for mine, I'd really prefer not to spend 50 bucks just to get a 20$ US remote from the creative website.
frown.gif

Mar 8, 2005 at 7:55 AM Post #469 of 704
Sigh. I just got a beautiful, awesome new dark blue Micro from erwincomp.com. They advertised (and are still stating) that their Micros are limited edition! Like a dummy, I believed them . . . and was in a really big hurry after waiting for months to get a new DAP (trip this weekend). The very next day, Creative dropped the price $50. So did other retailers . . .erwincomp did too. So right after they shipped it, I asked them if they would credit me those $30. They refused.
So then it arrived the night before my trip . . . when I needed it. Guess what? It wasn't limited edition! I emailed them, asking for another battery . . . especially since I paid the orginal MSRP for that Micro. They emailed me back with a RMA #. Since I opened it, I am stuck with a 20% restocking fee ($40). Lovely. Now I don't know whether I should return and get a new Micro, or just bear it. I think my Micro has a battery problem, however . . . which may justify a return.
Oh well.

Mar 8, 2005 at 7:48 PM Post #470 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by cellophane
Sigh. I just got a beautiful, awesome new dark blue Micro from erwincomp.com. They advertised (and are still stating) that their Micros are limited edition! Like a dummy, I believed them . . . and was in a really big hurry after waiting for months to get a new DAP (trip this weekend). The very next day, Creative dropped the price $50. So did other retailers . . .erwincomp did too. So right after they shipped it, I asked them if they would credit me those $30. They refused.
So then it arrived the night before my trip . . . when I needed it. Guess what? It wasn't limited edition! I emailed them, asking for another battery . . . especially since I paid the orginal MSRP for that Micro. They emailed me back with a RMA #. Since I opened it, I am stuck with a 20% restocking fee ($40). Lovely. Now I don't know whether I should return and get a new Micro, or just bear it. I think my Micro has a battery problem, however . . . which may justify a return.
Oh well.

GO TO COURT!!!
etysmile.gif
those bastards...

Mar 8, 2005 at 7:55 PM Post #471 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon.
If you have a credit card, try here:

http://www.ats-systems.com/store/det...D=ATS-H-MP5250

If you don't have one, good luck, it took best buy months just to get the black ones in stock. Unless you can find a local shop that has them, you're not left with many options I think.

Personally I'm looking for a decently priced remote for mine, I'd really prefer not to spend 50 bucks just to get a 20$ US remote from the creative website.
frown.gif

I'm gonna get one. If you live in Ottawa there's a store here where you can pick one up for 35$ incl. tax. Or you can go to http://www.computerconcepts.ca/shop/..._________.html. For shipping to Ontario it works out to 30.87 CAD.

Mar 8, 2005 at 8:15 PM Post #472 of 704
Since this is already about Zen Micros...

When I had my old 5gb micro I used to use the random play all choice, but i noticed it did not actually play all of them. It would leave out a few everytime. I think it was 5 when i first checked and then when i added some it was more like 10. I really would've liked that feature if it worked properly for me. Anyone else have/had this problem?

Mar 9, 2005 at 12:30 AM Post #473 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by link247
I'm gonna get one. If you live in Ottawa there's a store here where you can pick one up for 35$ incl. tax. Or you can go to http://www.computerconcepts.ca/shop/..._________.html. For shipping to Ontario it works out to 30.87 CAD.

Hmmmm... that store doesn't seem to legit- and its like the only site in all of the world that sells the remotes-

How do they get them, and they accept paypal too!

Suspicious...

Mar 9, 2005 at 12:34 AM Post #474 of 704
Anyone posted pics of a pink one yet? If not, I'll post some later.

Yes, I know, it's pink...and I'm a guy. I ordered it, cause I wanted it ASAP and I wanted the limited edition.

Mar 9, 2005 at 12:37 AM Post #475 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric1285

Yes, I know, it's pink...and I'm a guy. I ordered it, cause I wanted it ASAP and I wanted the limited edition.

dont remeber where in this forest of pictures but there is a good bunch of pink micro's about half way through (if not its been posted new-er...wow that sucked)

Mar 9, 2005 at 12:59 AM Post #476 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric1285

bahahahahahahahahaha! why would u get pink? ud rather around looking like your an insecure old man then just pay twenty bucks to get a battery? lol, its kinda embarassing. but enjoy, i guess.

Mar 9, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #477 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
bahahahahahahahahaha! why would u get pink? ud rather around looking like your an insecure old man then just pay twenty bucks to get a battery? lol, its kinda embarassing. but enjoy, i guess.

Why in the world would an insecure old man get pink? I would think that you'd have to be pretty secure to walk around displaying a pink (and we're not talking manly baby pink, but like...flourescent dark pink) mp3 player. Whatever, I don't really have any gripes with it. At least it's different from everyone else.

Mar 9, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #479 of 704
rockit said:
heere we go->
got this from ebayQUOTE]

oooo do the breath strips come with it????

Mar 9, 2005 at 7:24 AM Post #480 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by mightymouse
Hmmmm... that store doesn't seem to legit- and its like the only site in all of the world that sells the remotes-

How do they get them, and they accept paypal too!

Suspicious...

http://www.ats-systems.com/store/det...D=ATS-H-MP5248

It's not the only site, and this one is legit, I can take pictures of the black micro I ordered from it to prove it.
wink.gif

The other site also takes visa, I'm pretty sure it has a buyer protection, at least my card does. And at 40$, worth a shot.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back