SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Mar 10, 2005 at 11:07 PM Post #482 of 704
Welcome to head-fi, sorry about the wallet
wink.gif

The FM reception is very high quality, it does have a bit of trouble picking up stuff far away but if your in a suburb or metropolis you wont have a thing to worry about.

Mar 11, 2005 at 1:08 AM Post #483 of 704
i found FM reception to be good... the autoscan was crap (was usually off by a few points so it sounded bad) so you might have to do it by hand... but if you get the right station, its pretty good

Mar 11, 2005 at 8:25 AM Post #487 of 704
Woot, nice pictures !
(not too big at all)
I ordered my first mp3 player(Zen Micro) two days ago(black version), and it's now waiting at my local post office. I am now sitting at work and drooling...cant wait to get back home and start fiddling with the Zen. There is also a pair of sennheiser px-100 waiting at the post office, but i am too short of cash, so i need to leave those px-100 there for couple days, so i can pay out the Zen
cool.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 8:36 AM Post #488 of 704
aww i miss my micro...

Mar 11, 2005 at 10:55 AM Post #489 of 704
hey all, i'm just about to get my new zen micro (black) from my uncle who got it when he was over in america, (i'm australian). i was just wondering what the fault rate for these sexy machines? and if i still have the recipt would there be a problem in taking it to creative australia to exchange it? cool thanks
biggrin.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 11:38 AM Post #490 of 704
cellophane, your zen micro looks frigging awesome in those pics you posted

Mar 11, 2005 at 4:24 PM Post #491 of 704
Ok, just got my Zen, only minor snag was that they shipped me the dark blue color, and i ordered black. Oh well, this dark blue color is cool too! When this baby lights up, it s color change to very cool looking electric blue/purpple color.

Package included AC charger, pouch, and the desk/clip stand thingy even its not the "limited" edition, because it had only one battery.
tongue.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 7:41 PM Post #492 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by johto
Ok, just got my Zen, only minor snag was that they shipped me the dark blue color, and i ordered black. Oh well, this dark blue color is cool too! When this baby lights up, it s color change to very cool looking electric blue/purpple color.

Package included AC charger, pouch, and the desk/clip stand thingy even its not the "limited" edition, because it had only one battery.
tongue.gif

post some pics for us if u could. wed love to see it

Mar 11, 2005 at 8:56 PM Post #493 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
post some pics for us if u could. wed love to see it

I dont have digital camera, but i will take some pics when my brother visits, he's got Canon D300 Digital Rebel
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back