Shanling M6 Player - New version with ESS DACs coming soon
Nov 10, 2019 at 7:23 PM Post #290 of 1,456
The M6 case is now available on Aliexpress - found it whilst hunting for some 11/11 bargains!

http://bit.ly/2NWBWgx

Currently on sale at 31% discount.

Haven't even got my M6 yet, ... but I do have a protective case on the way! :ksc75smile:

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:46 AM Post #292 of 1,456
How's the power output at 300 Ohms? Is the M5s better at driving power hungry headphones?

Nov 11, 2019 at 3:33 AM Post #295 of 1,456
This guy rise price right after sale begin. Disgusting

I think if the item was already in your cart, then it was at the lower price - even though he jacked the price up.

But you're right, .. if you try to get it now, ... it's back to the original price. That's beautiful business ethics right there!

Still, ... I believe (unfortunately) that he's the only one on AliExpress currently selling a case for the M6, .... and whilst the guy is clearly an a-hole, .... it's probably still cheaper than what you would pay for it in the UK / US etc.

Just be sure to leave him a 1 Star review, afterwards, quoting price manipulation!

Nov 11, 2019 at 3:47 AM Post #297 of 1,456
You can chat to the sellers on AliExpress. So I just left him a 'nice' message, telling him I took a screenshot of his previous price. Lets see if he'll honour the original price. Well, ... you don't get this level of 'excitement' with Amazon!

Nov 11, 2019 at 9:45 AM Post #299 of 1,456
He ask me cancel order :) Great experience.
OMG! Sorry man, that sucks! Still, like I said before, I reckon it will still be cheaper than what you'd pay for it back home.
Just rip into him with a 1 star review, if you decide to go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back