1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Shanling M2x - TIDAL || Wi-Fi || Both-way LDAC BT & BT Transmitter || Advanced USB transport || FW 2.2

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Shanling, Feb 22, 2019.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. gemmoglock
    Looks nice, looking forward to DAC and other details @Shanling :)

2. NymPHONOmaniac
    Yep, curious about all SPECS.

2.5mm balanced power too.

I like that now lot of DAP have balanced, really give clearer background noise floor as well as lotta extra power.

Hope dac will be by cirrus or sabre....or AK4495-97 (not the over used AK4490).

3. Niyologist
    Very neat.

4. dblml320
    I am wondering if anyone has formed an opinion on how similar in function and quality this new unit is to the FIIO M6?

5. Ghost_1
    I hope this is like an upgraded M0, I really like the M0 but miss some of the features the M5s has. Like balanced output, customizable EQ, and screen size. I just hope the M2x isn't $200+ cause that would put a dent in my wallet. LOL

6. Nayparm
    Will the EQ work in this one?

7. TooPoorForHiFi
    Whats the Rated Battery Life for FLAC playback in 2.5mm Balanced?

Pretty much the Only thing I care about.

8. Don Tacos
    Will you announce a new model, although M0 support is not in time?

9. technobear
    In time for what? I don't remember ever seeing a timetable.

The impatience and neediness shown on this thread and the M5s thread is very sad to see. Do you people not have lives that this matters so much?

10. SteveOliver
    I for one understand the impatience, this forum is after all about getting our hands on the latest tech ASAP. :)

11. Ghost_1
    I'm glad to see 2.5 balanced is on the device but Bluetooth 4.2? That is kind of a let down I hope that we can at least get some bluetooth 5.0 features like what Radsone did with the last ES100 update for Bluetooth.

12. Blazer39
    perhaps BT 5.0 more expensive?
    at least we are getting LDAC.

13. Ghost_1
    Possibly, and you are right LDAC is nice... guess I'm just nitpicking. lol

14. originalsnuffy
    I would be interested in the power output specs. I would assume sound quality similar or better than the M0 which would be great.

For an M3X version it would be great to take a look at the ibasso 120 for design ideas. Big power....dual micro SD slots....dedicated line out. Keep 2.5mm balanced because otherwise the unit becomes too thick.

My M2S is a real workhouse so I would be interested in how this plays out.

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last