Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB Transport || Bluetooth 4.0 + aptX || DSD
Oct 26, 2016 at 11:11 PM Post #934 of 3,480
So this just happened. The M1 can run the HD600 on low gain.... and it actually sounds pretty good 
blink.gif
eek.gif

Oct 26, 2016 at 11:42 PM Post #936 of 3,480
  The cable you ordered was it right angle or left angle?  I also noticed ebay has otg cables for different phones does it matter which one we pick?

I think you mean the micro-USB end. it's left for me. I intended to get the one that bends to the right but it turns out the left-angle bend is better with the position I prefer to stack M1 with Hugo.

Oct 27, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #939 of 3,480
You must have an M1 on steroids. I have to set M1 at high gain using my iems and I'm almost at the top volume limit to get to a good listening level.

You must have VERY hard to drive IEM. I listen to my IEM on Low Gain at about 30 - 60 depending on the IEM and listening environment. If I listened at High Gain + high volumes, I think I'd deafen myself :eek:

Oct 27, 2016 at 12:50 AM Post #941 of 3,480
Just found this thread!  I apologize if I missed the info I needed but only had time to skim the thread...I'm looking for a transport I can use at home (to feed into a Schiit Jotunheim) or away (Mojo on the horizon, perhaps).  How is everyone finding the transport functionality?  Easy to use?  What about playlist generation...can I generate playlists externally?  Thanks in advance!
Cheers and All the Best!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Oct 27, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #942 of 3,480
  Just found this thread!  I apologize if I missed the info I needed but only had time to skim the thread...I'm looking for a transport I can use at home (to feed into a Schiit Jotunheim) or away (Mojo on the horizon, perhaps).  How is everyone finding the transport functionality?  Easy to use?  What about playlist generation...can I generate playlists externally?  Thanks in advance!
Cheers and All the Best!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Easy to use just like the other Shanling DAPs. As far as I know, external playlists can be generated similar to FiiO DAPs. I'm no playlist guy, though...

Oct 27, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #943 of 3,480
May i ask some questions?

1. Is it Native DSD or PCM?

2. Is it can connect to Iphone 6 and act as DAC?

3. If the answer for no.2 is yes, is it require camera connector kit or not?

4. Could you please help to compare to Fiio X1II in term of SQ?

Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back