Shanling M0 Pro - Ultra-Portable Hi-Fi Player, Now With Balanced Output!
Jan 30, 2023 at 1:18 PM Post #217 of 788
Does the M0 Pro have fixed bluetooth with the Sennheiser Momentum 3 wireless, which does not work with the Q1?

Jan 30, 2023 at 8:09 PM Post #218 of 788
Coming to Canada in February, Shanling available in Canada is never a given so this is a nice surprise. Hopefully it will be the same for the M1S. headphonebar.com has a coming soon (February) page setup now. Hopefully this will be a trend as Shanling DAP's are usually hard to come by here. I really don't want to have to import one. Now with the new Sony A306 and ZX707 coming with the Canada/US volume cap the Shanling DAP's suddenly look alot more interesting. I never thought I would see the day that North America would succumb to this Volume cap nonsense, especially on such low powered DAP's.

Jan 30, 2023 at 8:57 PM Post #219 of 788
Anyone else have periodic pauses when using usb out to an external DAC? In my case Mojo2. The original M0 was unusable with DSD where as the M0 pro has an occasional pause. I bought it solely as an ultra portable transport for the Mojo2.

Thanks.

Jan 31, 2023 at 2:08 PM Post #220 of 788
I'm sure this has been asked a lot but where can I get the balanced adapter from in the UK? I could get one from Ali but will have to wait 4 weeks for it to turn up.

Feb 1, 2023 at 7:26 PM Post #222 of 788
Is there a way to slow down the scrolling of folders? It's so fast that it's difficult to stop it at the folder that I need
@Shanling I have this problem too. I think scrolling needs to be slowed down since the sidebar let's you navigate quickly by the first letter of the track or album/artist. Maybe an adjustable scroll speed? Also any plans on adding animation for swiping back on menus? There is a nice transition animation on the main screen but nowhere else unfortunately and I think it would make it look very smooth.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2023 at 7:29 PM Post #223 of 788
I'm sure this has been asked a lot but where can I get the balanced adapter from in the UK? I could get one from Ali but will have to wait 4 weeks for it to turn up.
I would check any local retailers and see if they carry any. If not, you might have to wait or just risk buying from aliexpress. I bought my M0 Pro from there and had no issues. Received in about 2 weeks to Canada.

Feb 1, 2023 at 7:33 PM Post #224 of 788
Is there any firmware update available yet, or how could we known if needed?
i don't think there's a firmware update as it was just released. Also, the original M0 and M0 Pro run the same software but different firmwares. Original M0 runs v3.6 and the M0 Pro runs v1.2, I don't know what would happen if you updated it but I'd advise against doing that.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2023 at 7:43 PM Post #225 of 788
I would check any local retailers and see if they carry any. If not, you might have to wait or just risk buying from aliexpress. I bought my M0 Pro from there and had no issues. Received in about 2 weeks to Canada.
I've bought many items from Aliexpress and have given in And ordered the adapter from the Shanling store on Ali now the thumb twiddling begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back