1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Shanling M0 - Nano size, touch screen, LDAC & aptX BT, USB DAC/transport and ESS Sabre ES9218P, FW 3.1

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Shanling, Mar 16, 2018.
First

Back
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Next

Last
  1. Zeuhl
    Is it planned to update the EQ in order to be able to customize it ?
    This would be really awesome ! :)

2. Carlosfandango
    Ultra portable.
    IMG_20180601_091022.jpg IMG_20180601_091029.jpg

trellus, tim0chan, csglinux and 2 others like this.
  3. RobinFood
    Do those true wireless support ldac?

4. kms108
    Not ldac compatible.

RobinFood likes this.
  5. RobinFood
    Are there any true wireless iems that support ldac?

6. kms108
    Not that I know of, there isn't much ldac bt headsets available.

RobinFood likes this.
  7. twister6 Contributor
    A simple solution here could be an optional lock screen with a clock/date, where a user can disable it if they don't want to see it.

8. BoomBap08
    Hey, guys!

I've been watching videos of the M0 on the net and viewing pictures of it that show its ui. Anyway, I just want to get your thoughts regarding its ui (I'm aware that the m0 sports a new OS) and its screen display compared to its sibling - the M1. Also, I'd really appreciate it if anyone could provide pictures of their M0 on the 'playing' section with the album art of the track.

Thanks!

9. fairx
    Someone mention that usb dac mode is lag by 4 seconds and even confirmed by shanling. Does this means that if I use MO as dac on laptop and watch movies there will be 4 sec unsync sound? Just curious.

10. Stenso
    Another, hopefully, better quality pic. I am mainly listening to live albums at present and Frampton Comes Alive, is one of my favourites.

At nearly 60 years old I love new equipment, especially when it is as good as this. I only listen to FLAC or WAV files and I normally let equipment burn in for a hundred hours. IMG_0079.jpg

11. RobinFood
    It wasn't 4 seconds, it was point 4 seconds, like a third of a second.
    It was very distracting for videos, and unusable for games.
    I think bluetooth might have less lag.

@Shanling , Is this an issue with all daps in usb dac mode?
    For example, if I got the Shanling m3 instead, and put it in usb dac mode, would it be out of sync as well?
    What about something like a Dragonfly Red? Is it because of USB?

fairx likes this.
  12. Saoshyant
    Well the upcoming price increase made me order purple. As for LDAC cans, I’m waiting on Audeze Mobius.

13. csglinux
    Still a reasonable price, given how awesome this device is. I presume these new tarrifs played a role in this decision?

14. Stenso
    As I listen to the M0 via USB, it appears that it is taking longer between losing the USB signal, is this possible/likely?

15. csglinux
    Frankie, you're underestimating how awesome your own device is :) According to the spec sheet, that chip delivers: "...2.0Vrms output, allowing the ES9218P to drive the most demanding headsets and provide a true line-level output to match professional audio equipment."

More here:

M0 DAC: http://www.esstech.com/index.php?cID=422

First

Back
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Next

Last