SF South Bay Meet - Saturday, November 3, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2018 at 8:38 PM Post #76 of 97
A little late to the party. I really want to make it so please add me to the backup list.

Dac: Pro iDSD
Amps: Violectric 281, Soundaware P1
Headphone: Susvara

Love to hear the Susvara. You're on the list now.

Oct 31, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #77 of 97
Happy Halloween Head-Fi'ers!

Three more days to go. Are you ready?

upload_2018-10-31_10-55-40.png

The Survey results have been posted, the tent cards have been printed, and the AudioQuest Nighthawk Carbon is in the house. I may have one more update for you before the meet.

Cheers!

Nov 1, 2018 at 10:26 PM Post #81 of 97
@jazzfan, I can't stay the whole time unfortunately, maybe someone on the waitlist can come a bit later for my spot? I will be there at 1 but need to leave around 2, or 2:30 at the latest.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure will be able to timeshare your slot with another member. I'm glad you can make it at least. I look forward to formally meeting you on Saturday.

Nov 1, 2018 at 10:39 PM Post #82 of 97
if someone gonna arrive late, then we can let the next person in the waitlist (me... :) ) in there the whole time!

If you don't mind waiting for space on the table to open when @koven leaves, you're more than welcome to join us while you wait. Post a list of the equipment you'd like to bring.

Nov 2, 2018 at 3:12 PM Post #84 of 97
Everyone, I can finally drop the news... actually Massdrop the news. We'll have an opportunity to demo two pieces of Massdrop gear at the meet - the THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA) and a Balanced SDAC (prototype). I'm excited to hear the new SDAC prototype.

Please join me in thanking @CEE TEE with Massdrop for generously providing us with loaner gear for our meet.

Now for some unfortunate new... due to issues with a USPS delivery, we will not have Periodic Audio gear at the meet. I was looking forward to sampling Dan's line of IEMs as I'm sure may of you were as well. As of now, the giveaway is on hold. I've contacted Dan and will work with him to resolve the issue. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Well, on a lighter note... the meet is TOMORROW! See you soon.

Nov 2, 2018 at 6:12 PM Post #85 of 97
LAST MINUTE PERIODIC AUDIO GIVEAWAY UPDATE

upload_2018-11-2_15-5-38.jpeg

A shipment of three IEMs, the Mg, Ti and Be arrived this afternoon, so the giveaway is ON for our meet! Unfortunately, the Nickel amp did not arrive in time for the meet.

In return for the prizes, Dan has asked that all winners share their impressions of the IEM by posting a review (good or bad) on Head-Fi.

Thank you @DanWiggins for providing the gear. Good Luck to everyone!

Nov 2, 2018 at 7:57 PM Post #86 of 97
Cutting it close! Excited for the meet tomorrow, hope to see you all there!

Nov 3, 2018 at 3:27 PM Post #88 of 97
Just a reminder that I'll be maybe ~30min late due to a morning lecture.

Nov 3, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #89 of 97
I'm running a little late. I thought I heard my pump click at the gas station just now, but when i went to remove it from my car it shot gas all over me/my car, so going home to change/shower. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back