SF Bay Area mini-meet
Apr 23, 2014 at 10:37 AM Post #61 of 94
  So it looks like May 3rd is out of the question for me. I can do April 26th or May 4th.

Pity.  It seems hard to get a date that everybody can make it.

Well, I am sure we'll have other opportunities. :)

Bill-P and particleman14, please make a call on which day this is going to be.

Apr 25, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #69 of 94
I should check this section more often haha. I would like to attend this meet if possible. I would bring a Geek Out 720 (really solid product btw), HE-400, MDR-7506, DT770 Pro 250 Ohms, madcap premium amp (a popular portable amp back in singapore) and a pair of Westone 4R (bring your on tips? haha).

Apr 25, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #70 of 94
All right!  I will see you guys on the 4th!  My vote is for Los Gatos. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #74 of 94
  I should check this section more often haha. I would like to attend this meet if possible. I would bring a Geek Out 720 (really solid product btw), HE-400, MDR-7506, DT770 Pro 250 Ohms, madcap premium amp (a popular portable amp back in singapore) and a pair of Westone 4R (bring your on tips? haha).

Hope you can make it! The meet is on May 4th. Details are in the first post. I'll note your name and gears down there.

All right!  I will see you guys on the 4th!  My vote is for Los Gatos. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Awesome! I would definitely love to have you hear this DT770. 
L3000.gif

Sneak peek: I think it sounds better than my W1000 now.

I would like to attend if I can make it.
Cheers

I noted your name down. Hope you can make it!

So my friend will be here on the 4th, I have to show him around, so I don't think I would be able to make it... :frowning2: Are we confirmed for the 4th or can we do another day?

Well, seeing as we have quite a few number of people good with May 4th, and that it's also a good day for our host, I think it's pretty much set.

So sorry you can't join us! Maybe you can take your friend to us and let him experience an 

Apr 26, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #75 of 94

Well, seeing as we have quite a few number of people good with May 4th, and that it's also a good day for our host, I think it's pretty much set.

So sorry you can't join us! Maybe you can take your friend to us and let him experience an 

I would take him down for the meet, but I have to show him around as it's the only weekend that he's here with me... If he was here for a month or so, then I would take him down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back