SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Jan 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #151 of 477
Thought I was going to have to miss this one, but it looks like I'll be able to attend. If there's table space available I'll try to bring something interesting. If not , I'm happy to come "naked".

Jan 18, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #152 of 477
Quote:
Thought I was going to have to miss this one, but it looks like I'll be able to attend. If there's table space available I'll try to bring something interesting. If not , I'm happy to come "naked".

If we are tight, I'll gladly donate my table space!  "Something interesting" from FrankCooter is always the coolest thing you've ever seen.

Jan 18, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #153 of 477
Quote:

Come on by. Bring stuff. We want to see hear the blue mercury vapor tubes again. Don't listen to that ONE overly cautious guy on DIYAUDIO. Just bring the blue thingies. Life's too short for people not to hear them. And you can always accidentally kill or injure someone via 101 other means, including flying headphones, which I've seen at other meets before.

Jan 18, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #154 of 477
How much is it for the audiologist to do his thing if he's at the meet?

Jan 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #155 of 477
Is there an audiologist coming?  If so, great.  If not, I can check with friends, my wife used to be an audiologist, I know a bunch in the area and could ask who would be interested in coming.

--Mark

Jan 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #156 of 477
Quote:

Frank!  Nice...would love to hear which amp you like to listen to your KOSS ESP-950 with.

OR: See the blue flash at start-up
wink_face.gif

OR:  Just hang out and talk tube amps
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #159 of 477
Quote:
Is there an audiologist coming?  If so, great.  If not, I can check with friends, my wife used to be an audiologist, I know a bunch in the area and could ask who would be interested in coming.

--Mark

Please do!

Jan 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM Post #160 of 477
Quote:
didn't get to see, anyone bringing a fostex th900? been wanting to have a listen!

I'd be interested in hearing this headphone as well.  I just picked up a Fostex T50RP, and really enjoy its sound straight out of the box.  I'd like to hear Fostex can do with it's top tier headphone.

Drop Stay updated on Drop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/drop https://twitter.com/drop https://www.massdrop.com/?clickid=3QR3Ib27lyA-VkBRJwyGuQJeUkhUQvX5r0tLzQ0&utm_term=252901&utm_content=VigLink&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=impactradius&irgwc=1
Jan 20, 2013 at 3:04 AM Post #161 of 477
Quote:

@SJCJ, Actually I do plan on trying to set this up for comparison:

• Listen to your iDevice/or my iPad> Dock/Digital Coaxial> Benchmark> Benchmark Amp> Modded HD800
  • Listen to your iDevice/or my iPad> Dock/Digital Coaxial> Benchmark> Modded Super 7> Modded HD800
  • Listen to your iDevice/or my iPad> Dock/Digital Coaxial> PWD mkII> Modded Super 7> Modded HD800

Nice!

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #162 of 477
Anyone heading to the meet from the Sacramento region with room for me + a backpack worth of stuff? As it turns out, I probably won't be able to head down by my usual means.

I will contribute to the gas and general conversation,
tongue.gif
. Thanks!

Jan 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #163 of 477
Pretty bummed about missing this one, something came up and I'm going to have to be down in SoCal for the weekend 
size]
.  Really was looking forward to this.  On the bright side, thats two more spots to yall. 

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #164 of 477
Will anyone be attending with a DT880 600ohm? I would like to see how it compares to my 250ohm and if I can tell a difference
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back