SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Feb 16, 2013 at 3:50 AM Post #406 of 477
Quote:
Can anybody bring V-Moda LP? I'm trying to understand if I the headphones I've got are defective or it's the way they suppose to sound.

If I can pry my son's pair away for him for the day I'll bring them.  Just picked up a V-Moda Crossfade M-100 I might bring along as well.

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #407 of 477
Does anybody wanna wear cute matching outfits? 

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #408 of 477
I
Sorry to read that Jason, I was looking forward to checking out the mini pairing.

Bummer, Jason, and good luck.

I will have a Lyr - Bifrost stack and also the Magni - Modi mini stack. Anyone can try their own phones on them.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Feb 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM Post #409 of 477

I will have my 271MkII - it's the same headphone, just with different accessories, color, etc.

I think I'll leave my Beyer's at home this year though.

I was actually looking forward to hearing your DT250, but I understand if you can't bring them, several of mine are staying at home too.

Quote:

If I can pry my son's pair away for him for the day I'll bring them.  Just picked up a V-Moda Crossfade M-100 I might bring along as well.

With my kid I find that a combination of candy and plastic traps works pretty well.

(That kid is not mine, for demonstration purposes only)

Feb 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #410 of 477
Quote:
I
Bummer, Jason, and good luck.

I will have a Lyr - Bifrost stack and also the Magni - Modi mini stack. Anyone can try their own phones on them.

Hey! I didn't know you were going!

It'll be cool to meet you finally, I've always wanted to try on a pair of your headphones.

Feb 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #412 of 477
Quote:
Hey all,

I just notified Purrin and Analixus that we won't be able to make the show.

The reason? A production engineering problem that demands all-hands input (me, Mike and Dave) now, if we want to make our commitments. It just showed this afternoon, and we are all still at the office. So, unless there is a minor miracle before the sun rises, I don't think we'll be in shape to pack up gear, headphones, computers, banners, etc and drive up.

Please accept our regrets and deepest apologies. 

All the best,
Jason

Just an FYI, I will be dropping by Schiit headquarters on the way up and bringing some Schiit.

Feb 16, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #414 of 477
Feb 16, 2013 at 4:18 PM Post #416 of 477
Hey! I didn't know you were going!

It'll be cool to meet you finally, I've always wanted to try on a pair of your headphones.

Look forward to meeting you as well! Just arrived SF and so did both my bags! Woohoo!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Feb 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #417 of 477
Looks like I'm picking up the SR-007 MK1 and KGSSHV from verber at the meet. Super excited to check out what else is there. 

Feb 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #418 of 477
Quote:
Look forward to meeting you as well! Just arrived SF and so did both my bags! Woohoo!

Do you have a rental car? If you wanna come to San Jose, we should do lunch or something.. offer applies to anybody else in the area.

I haven't met other head-fier since 2007, this is literally the most exciting thing I've done all year!

Feb 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #419 of 477
Do you have a rental car? If you wanna come to San Jose, we should do lunch or something.. offer applies to anybody else in the area.

I haven't met other head-fier since 2007, this is literally the most exciting thing I've done all year!

Thanks, but I am staying north with family... See you there...

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #420 of 477
So, what will this event be called?  Just in cast I may need to ask at the front desk if I lose my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back